Chapter - 48

"An unexplained mystery, mysterious in itself
'Happiness, anger and sadness', filed in a shelf
Feelings mixed up together in ones heart
LOVE is that ocean in the whole earth
Life driven by emotions and loving care"

Krishna's PoV:

I met Priya after a long time. I shouldn't have hurt her. I hurt her and Varun a lot. They truly cared for me but I left them without any reason. From now, I won't repeat my mistake and will apologize them for all my mistake.

Priya asked me to join them in their trip. I had some important meetings but I decided to postpone those things and to spend time with my friends. Varun was still angry and I should console him.

I chose some good place where they will truly enjoy and asked them to use my car. They too accepted and we was about to leave. Me and Varun took front seat. Priya sat in the back seat and she was talking with someone. She called me to introduce to the person and I was dumbfounded to she her there.

Our eyes were locked and I don't want to avert my gaze. "God what's happening to me", I scolded mentally but not averting my gaze from her. Suddenly my mobile ringtone brought me to the current world and I suddenly turned my head to come out from her gaze.

But the poster I saw outside again brought her thoughts. It is like a tall boy and short girl which remained me about the days we spent together. I really got frustrated. What the hell is wrong with me. I turned my eyes from the poster with irritation.

I saw her reflection in the mirror and my eyes started to admire her

I saw her reflection in the mirror and my eyes started to admire her. Suddenly her eyes caught mine and I really don't want to end the bliss moment. My eyes denied to shift from her sight. Her eyes reflected her emotions. "Why shouldn't this journey continue like this throughout my life" my heart whispered.

 "Why shouldn't this journey continue like this throughout my life" my heart whispered

We reached the place and it's really nice more than I expected. Priya and Meera enjoyed a lot in falls. Meanwhile I consoled Varun. Meera shivered in cold. I bought some fire woods to make campfire. After that she felt better.

I got a call from my manager and I attended it. I saw Varun and Priya in garden. Where is she? My eyes searched her but couldn't find her there. I searched her around and at last I found her near the hill view point. But why she is there, and that place is not safe.