Chapter - 13

Next day Meera woke up and got up to get ready for today's jogging then she remembered Krishna's call, she felt sad and she tried to sleep again but she couldn't. She missed him very badly. She thought to call him and she took her mobile and diled his number. He attended the call after three rings. "Hello" he said in sleepy voice. "Sorry I disturbed your sleep" Meera said sadly. "Nothing like that Meera Chill" he said. "Have you reached?" Meera asked. "Yea, early morning 3 o clock" he replied. "Okay, you sleep now, I'll call you later" she said. "Okay Meera, don't go jogging alone" he said and ended the call. Meera smiled only after their conversation yet she missed him.

 Meera smiled only after their conversation yet she missed him

She reached college and went to her class. She waited for Initha, that time  Shiva came inside the class. He said he made arrangements for transport for their trip. Meera gave thumbs up with smile. Shiva looked dull. "Distance make relationship more strong my dear friend" Meera said with a grin. He too smiled. "Okay, tell me. When you started to love Sakthi" Meera asked.

"I don't know when exactly I fall for her, but I liked her in the first sight. When she voluntarily came to help Initha that too in the very first day, without knowing who is Initha. I truly loved that kind and helping nature of her. It increased respect on her. On that day you asked me to drop her. I was on cloud nine, I felt happy when she too agreed. When she sat in my bike for first time, I felt my life will be a bliss if this journey continues endlessly. She didn't spoke much on that day, she just showed me the directions. While getting down she thanked me with beautiful smile. I felt like that I can do anything to keep that smile on her face. Next few days she didn't talk even single word with me. One day you went for conference, on that day Aaru also was on leave. Sakthi sat alone and she concentrated on class. I don't know why, I simply starred at her. In lunch break, she sat alone in cafeteria, I went to her and asked shall I join her, she smiled and agreed. That time we both talked about random things and she made conversation funny, I laughed with her. That time I felt, she will be perfect for me" Shiva said with mixed emotions in his face.

Shiva's love for Sakthi

"After that she didn't come to college, I missed her badly. I tried to see her. I went to her hostel, but couldn't find her. I waited for half a day but I couldn't see her. I had her number but I was scared to call her, so only I asked you to call her. Only after knowing she is fine, I felt relaxed. On that second I realized my love on her. I'm sure, I will die without her Meera" he ended emotionally. Meera could see his true love in his eyes. "Relax Shiva, she will accept your love and she is lucky to have you in her life" Meera said with a assuring smile. "Be strong Shiva, don't loose your hope and don't think to end your life in any situation. Everything will be fine one day, keep that in your mind" Meera said with smile. "Sure Meera, I'll" he smiled back. Meera started to think about her feelings towards Krishna, she is also in same state like Shiva, but she couldn't name these feelings. These thoughts made her restless. Her heart said it's love but her mind opposed it. She is totally confused between her heart and mind. She decided to keep this thoughts apart and to focus on lectures.

Initha came and her face was little normal when compared to the previous day. Meera smiled at her and Initha sat near her. Meera asked about Sitha aunty, Initha replied she is fine and the class started as usual.

In Priya's College,

Priya was in her class and that time she got a message. Priya felt nervous seeing the message, she stood up and came outside her class. She went near the playground and Jeeva was already waiting for her there. "What is your problem? Why are you disturbing me in class hours?" Priya asked with irritation. "What have you decided? Tell me now. I want answer now" he asked impatiently. "I don't have any feelings for you. You can ask me hundred times but it will be my only answer" Priya replied clearly. "Have you forgot what I already told you" he asked with rage in his eyes. Priya looked up him boldly and replied "yes".

He suddenly changed his expression and he kept sad face. "I can't live a life without you Priya, Why can't you understand me. Please accept my love. I'll show you what heaven is. I promise you I'll never hurt you, even once. Please believe me Priya" he said with tears. "Please understand me Jeeva, how can I accept your proposal without loving you. Love can't come by compulsion. Its a feel and it should come naturally. You can't force someone to love you and it can't be true love. You will get a girl who will love you truly, wait for her. Surly you will find her one day" Priya said with patience.

"This is your decision right. That means You don't love me and you will not love me forever, right" he asked with anger. "Yes" Priya moved a step back by saying this. "Okay. I'll show how true and powerful my love is. Wait. Wait and see" he said in frustrated tone. Priya was scared but she can't risk her life because of his words, so she stood stubborn. He left the place. Priya not in the mood to go back to class, she went to canteen. She sat there and thought about the things happened in this two week. Her friend Riya came there and told her something which she couldn't believe. She rushed to Jeeva's class. One of his classmates told that he cut his both hands and felt unconscious. His friends took him to the hospital. Priya asked which hospital. "Its near our college. Now I'm going there only, you too come with me" he said with nervous tone. Priya is not in the state to think about anything, she thought because of her now he is in hospital. Now her only wish is to save him, so she decided to go with his friend.

 Now her only wish is to save him, so she decided to go with his friend

Hi friends,

13th chapter is updated. Give me your votes and comments.

And here who is this Jeeva? What happened in the past two weeks? Is Priya going to fall in a trap??? If it is a trap who will save her this time????

For all these answers wait for next update.