Chapter - 38

"Meera" he said with smile. He got down from his car, took an umbrella in his hand and walked towards her. She was facing the opposite side. "Meera" he called her eagerly. Meera turned and her eyes widen in surprise, she didn't expect him there. "Aarav" she exclaimed happily.

Nani as Aarav

"Aarav, I didn't expect you here

"Aarav, I didn't expect you here. How are you?" She asked happily.

"Fine Meera and I'm looking over my father's businesse. Here we have our important branch, so I will be here maximum days. And what about you, I too didn't expect you here" he replied with same excitement.

"I got placed in a company and just today all my joining procedures got over. Monday I'll join" she said happily. "That's great Meera. I'm very much happy for you. Since I don't have your contact number, I couldn't contact you all these years. Now we met finally" he said with smile. Meera too smiled and gave him her contact number.

"Have you had your lunch?" He asked. "Yeah, just now" Meera replied with smile. His driver reached him and gave his mobile by saying call from his dad.

"Hi dad. Yea sure. I'll" he replied on phone and ended the call. "Sorry Meera, I have some important meeting, will meet later" he said with smile. "Yeah Aarav, sure. You carry on" she said gently.

He waved bye and took passenger seat in his car. He couldn't believe that he met her finally. In those years he was waiting for that moment very eagerly. His thoughts travelled to his school days where he met her first.

Seven years ago,

His father suddenly got transfer to coimbatore when he was in his 9th standard, Aarav was very upset since he will miss his friends. He packed his things without any interest. He is their only son and he will get whatever he likes to get in his life. His father was working in a well reputed company and he planned to start his own business soon. Now this transfer made him more upset but he don't have any other way. So he packed without any interest.

They reached their new house and he sat sad. His parents convinced him but he couldn't be normal. He spent his whole day by lying on his bed. His father joint him in near by school.

Aarav reached his school and sat there with sad face. Some boys talked with him but he truly missed his old friends. He tried to be normal but his friends face flashed his mind and made him to miss them more. Again his face turned sad.

"Excuse me mam" there came a soft voice. He turned his face and looked the girl standing there with smile. He looked her without blinking his eyes. That girl came inside and sat at the bench next to his. She too looked at the new face of her class. She smiled and he too smiled in response.

In lunch interval, she came to him and introduced herself as Meera he said his name and she asked where he is from he replied he is from Bangalore and from that moment they became good friends. Meera, Aarav and Priya will always be together in school. They enjoyed their school days happily by each other's company.