Chapter - 36

Years passed,

Meera completed her final exams and she got placed in a reputed company and her parents felt happy. Meera purposely preferred different states for her profession. In those two years, she never met him, but his thoughts were fully filled her heart and her love for him too didn't fade even a bit. Still she loved him and missing him daily.

One Friday, when Meera was learning some courses on internet she got a mail

One Friday, when Meera was learning some courses on internet she got a mail. Meera opened the mail and was very happy to see that. She got her offer letter with her joining date. She immediately informed her mom about that, she felt happy and kissed her on forehead. She called her dad and Maaya to inform about that, they too felt happy.

Her joining date was in the coming month and her job location was Noida, which is in Uttar Pradesh. Meera expected that but her family members felt sad. Meera never left her mom even a single day since she was born. But now she said she will go alone and work there leaving everyone. Meera's mom was upset but her dad consoled her. Finally Meera got everyone's permission to go for her dream job.

Meera called her friends and informed about that and everyone congratulated her. Meera informed with Shravan too, he too jumped in happiness.

Meera had two weeks time to purchase her necessities. Maaya helped her in choosing dresses and other stuffs. Two weeks went like two hours and finally the day came.

Meera packed her belongings and checked whether she took all her certificates. When she found everything was fine, she locked her suitcase. Shravan and Priya came there to send off her. Whole family went to railway station to send off her. Meera's mom waved bye with tears. Meera controlled her tears and bid bye with smile.

Her journey to Noida, towards her goals begun. She reached her seat, and sat near the window and starred the darkness. A lone tear escaped her eyes. She missed her mom a lot and her friends too. Her thoughts travelled few years back.

"Meera do you have any idea to travel somewhere? Not only foreign countries, inside India too" Krishna asked while jogging. "No-no. I love Tamil Nadu and our city is my heaven, I won't go anywhere" Meera replied with annoyance. "What will you do if you got job in some other place?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "I'll choose another job but never leave this place" she replied adamantly. He smiled at her action. "Do you have any plan?" Meera asked him by crossing her arms. "Actually I don't have any idea but I love Noida, I just like to visit that place, Industrial city and I always like to visit North India. Tourist places are very good there and Noida is something unique. Wanna plan a trip with my friends" he said with amusement. Meera looked at his expression lovingly.

His face and his expression flashed in her mind. While attending her interview she remembered his words and purposely chose this place as her priority. She might not seen him or talk with him but his thoughts occupied her heart like his photos occupied her gallery. Her only happiness is starring his pics whenever she feels down. Now she took her mobile and opened the gallery and looked his pic. His smile was adorable and his eyebrows were dark and attractive.

She remained about that day when she asked her doubt with him. Same like today, she was starring at his photo on that day. "His eyebrows are looking very good and perfect. How a boy could grow such a thick and perfect eyebrows" she thought and smiled herself. At the same time she got text from him.
Krishna: Hi, What's up?

Meera: Hi Krishna. I wanna ask you something.

Krishna: What?

Meera: How you have these broad eyebrows. You know what, first time I'm seeing such a perfect eyebrows in men. Even cinema stars don't have proper eyebrows. How you are maintaining this?

Krishna: 🙄🙄🙄. It's nature, naturally I have broad and uneven eyebrows. I just trim it when I feel it's looking more uneven. Now your doubts cleared right. 🤦‍♂🤦‍♂🤦‍♂🤦‍♂

Meera:😂😂😂😂 cleared Mr. Perfect.

She smiled while thinking about that conversation, soon the smile turned into tears and the tear drops fall on her mobile straight on his face. She wiped her face and cleared the mobile screen. She switched off her mobile and tried to sleep. Finally she succeeded.

Meera woke up in the early morning and took her mobile to check her location. She reached near by place and by her assumption, she will reach the station in 3 hours. She called her mom to inform about this. Then she freshened up and corrected her hair. As per her assumption, she reached the station in three hours. She reached main junction.

From there she wanna took another train to reach her office location. She waited for the next train. Finally she reached Noida.

Priya's college

"Ooi, What happened? Why you are looking so dull?" Varun asked Priya. "I'm missing Meera. We were never been apart since our school days. Now we are miles apart" she said with tears. "Hey Priya, she went for achieving her goals. You should feel happy for her. Be a good girl and stop crying like a baby" he said pinching her nose. She starred at him.

"Okay, I too will go to Noida once after my studies are over" she said by looking him straight. "Okay, as you wish" he said by shaking his shoulder. "Oh, then you will allow me to go and you won't miss me, right" she said by turning her face from his direction.

He turned her face and found her closing her eyes like a three years old child. He smiled by looking her face and cupped her face. "If you decide to choose your career, I'll happily support you. I won't stand against your dream and yeah I'll miss you but whenever I miss you more next second I'll be in front of your eyes" he said by looking her eyes. She felt happy and pinched his cheeks.

He smiled cutely and gave her her favorite ice cream like a servant serving a queen. She too smiled at his actions. "Varun, Where is Krishna? I didn't see him last few days" she asked sadly. "He went to meet his dad, he will come within a week" he replied. "I'm really missing our old Krishna who is very charming and jovial but in these three years I never seen him smiling. We want to do something to make him normal Varun. We have only this year. We wanna do something" Priya said in sad tone.

"Yeah, after Dev's death he changed completely. He became moody and arrogant. I never seen his smile in this two years. I too want his charm back but I don't know how it will be possible" he said sadly. "Let's think Varun" Priya said with smile to console him.

 "Let's think Varun" Priya said with smile to console him

Hi friends,

36th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and vote.