Chapter - 6

Next day

Meera got ready and boarded her college bus, sat in a window seat and started listening her fav songs. Suddenly bus stopped in a place. Every students looked out to find what's happening there. Meera too looked out. There she found a person in pool of blood, he met with accident and was shouting in pain. Its a place where only few vehicles cross. Everyone stood around the person, no one came forward to help him. Meera felt bad for that.

She found a car coming towards the place and she found a person getting down from the car, she couldn't see his face but something inside her urged her to see his face. With that thought she saw through the window. He asked why no one came forward to help him. Someone in the crowd replied that they called ambulance. He asked when it will arrive, everyone was silent. Already its late, come and help to carry him inside my car he asked the crowd. No one came forward. Finally students in Meera's college bus went down to help him.

After placing the patient in his car, he came out and Meera saw him for the first time but she felt like she might know him for hundred years. She was dumbstruck and she felt something strange in her. She admired him by her eyes. He is tall, very tall when compared to Meera, he has shining black eyes with dark and broad eyebrows which is more enough to attract someone too easily and his hair is messy, it looked very good on him. That rolled up sleeves made him more handsome.

Meera admired a boy first time in her life, her mind controlled her to stop all these activities. But she couldn't stop herself. She admired him without blinking her eyes. Then suddenly he sat in driver seat of his car and drived it as fast as he could. He left the place within a second like a lightening.

Traffic cleared but her heart was totally jammed with all his thoughts, she doesn't know who he was, she saw him first time, but she felt like her rest life depends on him

Traffic cleared but her heart was totally jammed with all his thoughts, she doesn't know who he was, she saw him first time, but she felt like her rest life depends on him. Meera shook her head and tried to divert her thoughts. Finally she reached college.

She reached her classroom and went to her place, there she found Initha. But she didn't noticed Meera's presence. She was deeply thinking about something. Meera sat near her and noticed her. Initha laughed herself and she had some shyness in her smile.

Meera couldn't find the reason for her weird behavior. She patted her shoulder. Initha turned towards her with a jerk. She smiled and asked her when she came there. Meera replied she came before an hour. Initha opened her mouth in aww. "Hey, sorry yaar I didn't notice you" Initha smiled sheepishly.

"What happened madam" Meera asked playfully. Initha said nothing. But Meera asked again and finally Initha revealed what's the reason behind her wired behavior. She said today she met her cousin after 20 years and her parents decided to marry her to her cousin after her final year. Meera asked whether she like this marriage.

Initha nodded her head with a blush. Meera felt happy seeing her friend happy. "Do you like your cousin that much?" Meera asked with a naughty smile. Initha blushed and said that she had fallen in love with her Mama (cousin) at first sight.

When she said love at first sight, Meera's thoughts went to him, who she saw today morning. Meera don't know what she exactly feels and she decided to divert these thoughts. She scolded her mind by saying that today she met him accidentally and she will not see him hereafter so she should stop thinking about him.

She enquired about Initha's cousin and asked about his profession and she teased her by saying some naughty jokes and finally Initha's face turned like a tomato. Meera laughed by seeing her state. Then lecturer came and he started with that days lesson. The day went with boring lectures and notes.

Evening, Meera reached home and she called Priya. Priya said everything happened that day in her college. Meera too said everything except her unusual feeling for an unknown person. They talked for few more minutes and they decided to talk rest of the things while they meet. Then Meera helped her mom in cooking and she had some assignments so she decided to do those assignments. She completed her work in three hours. Then her dad reached home.

After that Maaya reached home and they had dinner. Meera talked with Maaya about today's incidents, she also told about accident and the person who saved the patient. But she didn't discussed about her strange feeling for him. Maaya listened her speech and she felt some changes in Meera's way of speaking.

She noticed her smile too but didn't questioned her about those things. Meera said she is feeling sleepy and she lied on the bed. When she closed her eyes, she saw his face flashing in front of her eyes. She felt like he is smiling in front of her eyes, she blinked her eyes in disbelief.

Meera couldn't believe all these, she never experienced this in her life. She couldn't sleep that night and she started to think about him not even knowing his name.

One part of her wants to meet him again. One part said this should be their last meeting. She don't know whether thinking about a stranger is good or bad but she felt peace when she imagined his face while closing her eyes. Meera smiled when she imagined his face. Unknown smile crept on her face, with that smile she slept.

"I will always remember the first moment I looked at you walking towards me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you"

Hi friends,

6th chapter is updated and next chapter will be their meeting and I guess upcoming chapters will be more interesting than previous chapters. Wait for it.. it will be Meera Krishna's happy moments...💕