Chapter - 34 (ii)

Krishna's PoV

Love, that love only took away all my happiness. Now she justifying love. What she knows about me, she just know the charming and happy side of mine but not the most painful and sorrowful side of mine.

My dad loved my mom and married her without his parents wish. They both stayed happy for a while and after my birth, need of money increased. They both worked hard and made me economically well but they didn't get time for me. The love I very much need in my childhood was given by none. I was brought up by a maid. No one cares about me, I'll get all necessary things more than necessity but love and care, not even once in ma life.

Only one person loved me and cared me like her own sibling. She is my cousin, five years elder than me. She always take good care of me. She was my only angel in that hell life. But God never allow me to be happy. When I was in fifth standard, her dad got transfer and she too left me. My only sister too left me, only depression was overwhelmed in me. Now she is in Singapore with her family.

After that, only loneliness accompanied me and my only best friend is my studies. I loved my subjects a lot and always done my best in examination, result I'll be the class topper every year. My classmates will tell about their parents and they will show the gifts present by their parents but for me it never happened. I rarely see my mom and dad, since they are very busy and will reach home after I slept and morning they will leave before I wake up. This is daily routine of my life.

Later they joint me in a boarding school. There too I'll be alone and concentrate only on my studies. After that I got my best friend Dev in seventh standard. After his arrival, my life changed. Actually he changed me. He changed the most moody guy into a intresting character.

When I was in my tenth standard, a girl proposed me. But to be frank, I hate the word love. Since from my childhood I never experienced love and after seeing my parents who married by loving each other, I lost belief in love. I rejected her proposal by saying I'm not interested. She cried for some days in front of my eyes and after some days I didn't noticed her.

One day I saw the girl with another guy and my friends said that they are loving each other. "How it is possible to forget a person in few days and love some other person, weired" I thought in my mind. This incident made me to believe that my opinion on love is true. According to me, true love only exist in Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, William Shakespeare's novels and poems. Here people use the name love for their comfort and just fulfilling their needs, I cursed in my mind.

Days went happily with Dev's company. I considered Dev's parents as my own and they too treated me like their son.

In my higher secondary, Dev liked a girl, named Madhu and finally he fallen in love with her. She proposed him but he rejected at first, later he accepted and they both started to love each other. I felt happy for my friend. I always considered his happiness as mine.

Days passed, we both completed our school and I chose Engineering. Meanwhile, my dad became one of the toppest business man. I got seat in a top college since I'm the school topper. I never used my father's name in any situation. Everything I got in my life by my own hard work. I may belong to rich family but I always preferred to live a normal life. I worked part-time for my needs. I got my dream bike by working part-time.

Dev chose viscom, since he is interested in photography. Our life went smooth and happy.

One Sunday, I went to church with Dev's family. Something caught my attention, I turned to see what was there and saw a girl. To be frank, first time in my life I'm looking a girl with aww. I clearly remember that day she was wearing a simple white chudi. She had a beautiful smile on her face. She is Something, my eyes only focused her and I looked at her direction till she went outside the church.