Namjoon.

I chose Kim Namjoon.

His heart was so pure. I know he made mistakes before, but he takes complete responsibility for them. That's what makes him a man.

I always loved him, even when I was with Chanyeol. I finally realized this after they confronted me and why my eyes were locked onto the leader of BTS, and my heart.

I loved the beautiful sparkle in his lively eyes, and his clumsiness. His deep voice is the only thing I'd want to wake up to in the morning, and his quick but loving kisses.

He never fails to make me smile, that dimple faced Joon. After all these years he STILL makes my heart flutter.

"Momma, I don't know how to draw hands." My four-year-old son, Jay said as he continued to draw in his sketchbook.

I helped him through his family portrait of us. Me and Namjoon in the middle, while on my side I was holding Luna's hands, my five-year-old daughter, and on Namjoon's side was Jay.

I looked over at Namjoon at the opposite side of our living room. He was helping Luna with her maths homework, his smart side vibrating off of him.

I love him so much.
I love this family so much.

After a few hours, our children were all tucked in bed. Namjoon and I were sitting in the living room, cuddling. I was thinking over how sexy he was while being a smartass.

I stroke my hands on his lower stomach, and see his eyes widen.

"Baby," I whisper into his ear. "Can we have another child?"

The end.