Yoongi.

I chose Min Yoongi.

Even though he might be a bitch 95% of the time, I love his sense of humor. Actually, even when he's being a bitch he constantly makes me laugh.

He was unbelievably relatable and yeah, we did get into embarrassingly hilarious rap battles sometimes, buts that's only one reason of many why I love him.

His gummy bear smile,
His warm hugs,
Calming voice,
And most importantly
We love each other.

He is the one.

I snap back into it when Yoongi finally won the little ugly minion from the claw machine.

"Look, it's you!" He says after spending so much money trying to get that bright yellow creature.

"You spend almost an hour trying to get that for a JOKE?!" I laugh.

"Yes, because it's worth it." He says right before handing it over to me.

I look into his eyes, sparkling with joy and love. The efforts he pulls to joke about how I look, yet how angry he gets if someone else does, is unbelievably sexy.

"HEY, THEY HAVE OUR SONG!" I hear Hobi yell at the other end of the arcade. Yoongi grabs my hand and we run to the other end of the arcade where the dance machine was.

"Are you up for the challenge?" I smirk while staring at my loving boyfriend.

"You're on."

The end.