21

~ Your pov ~

Wow. Finally. A guy that actually takes my opinion into consideration.

My heart was actually fluttering by the conversation I had with Jimin. He was so cute and considerate and adorable.

Totally boyfriend material.

Wait, what?

I untie my bun and take off my clothes and head inside the warm shower. I couldn't help but smile thinking of Jimin's smile.

After about 15 minutes, I head out and decided to change and actually put some effort into my clothing.

After a while, I picked something.

I remember that I had bought it for a cruise last summer and it still fits pretty well.

I decided to curl my hair and put on a little light makeup and then I looked at myself in the mirror.

I took my own breath away.

So I decided to take a snapchat.

I posted it immediately.

I decide to text Jimin to tell him that he should come now.

~~ChimChim~~

You: heyyy chimmmyyyy
You can pick me up now :)

ChimChim: perfect ♥️
I might be a little late. Say forty mins?

You: I'll wait for you ;)

~~~~~

I cringed at what I sent but it was too late. I go inside the living room to see El all dressed up in work attire.

"Going to work?" I ask.

"No, actually. Some people let me interview EXO, so I need to look my best." She replies.

I gasp. I only know one of their songs but it was so good. I don't even know how they look like let alone their names.

"Do you wanna come meet them??" She asks.

I was about to say yes, but then I remembered Jimin.

"No... I've got other plans." I reply.

"I can see that." She checks me out top to bottom. "Who's the lucky guy?"

"Not telling."