62

It was unbelievably sunny the next day, yet that didn't stop any of them from going to the picnic.

You were nervous that something else was going to happen, as ever since you lost your textbook, everything was going downhill, and finally... everything is just about perfect.

Again.

You were so glad you went, as you were having second guesses.

Jungkook, being the joke he is, kept on making fun of everyone else, and you ended up joining his teasing game. His joking and boyish personality made you ever so gleeful and his carefree personality made you feel alive. You could be forever young with him.

Taehyung filled you in on everything that happened to him ever since you decided to cut them off out of your life, all details as little as how bad he smelled a week ago to when they released the new comeback teaser. He was your best friend, and you loved that. You could've talked with him about anything in the entire world, and non of you would've cared, no matter how disgusting.

Jimin was so adorable, making you UWU over and over again. He fed you strawberries and chocolate, and you knew that he never stopped staring at you... and your lips. You felt loved whenever you were with Jimin, and his smile would make you feel so warm inside, a feeling that wouldn't have ever died no matter how hard you tried. You wanted to squish his cheeks but other times slap him, because of his unbelievable duality.

Seokjin felt distant at times, however whenever you talked to him, he wholeheartedly talked with you, as if you were the only person left alive. He made sure you weren't left out of anything, and made you feel wanted. A wonderful feeling, and you admired a lot about him (one of which being his amazing cooking skills.)

Ho(e)soek kept on making jokes (mostly dirty ones) yet he never let anyone be any less than happy that wonderful day. You thought from time to time that it might've been this sunny because he was lighting up everyone's world. His smile alone made you feel as if you were on cloud nine, and whenever you were with him, you'd be embarrassed of how inappropriate yet hilarious his jokes were.

Yoongi was silent in the beginning, just taking all of it in. Your beauty, the weather, the food, and the inspiration. He was smart, and he would point out any innuendos thrown. From time to time, he would write in his little brown notebook, and when anyone checked, he'd move away. When you did, he showed you lyrics that he was writing. Not only did you feel welcome by Yoongi, his jokes and gummy bear smile absorbed you. His relatable personality made you want to never leave his side.

Last but absolutely not least, Kim Namjoon. He was just staring at you the entire day, and when you finally asked if he wanted a cupcake, he started apologizing again. Of course, you forgave him, and made him promise not to apologize again as you wanted any previous problems behind you. He was a gentlemen, a leader, and with him you felt protected. You did become overdramatic at times with him, and both of you disagreed with some things, but you loved him. And you knew he loved you back.

*

You loved all of them. So much, so unbelievably much. Yet you couldn't help but wonder if it was too late. It probably was, wasn't it? Who would've you chosen anyways if you had the chance to choose?

*

To be continued...