64

Your pov

I sat on the lavender couch silently while staring at the others.

All seven of them were either:

A) staring back with a frown
B) fiddling with themselves (not in that way)
C) talking to themselves extremely silently

"Sooo wassup?" I ask after an eternity of nothing.

"Uh- we wanted to t-tell y-ou, ahem, that uhm..." Jungkook started aggressively sweating and stuttering. I just nodded to keep this situation from getting any less awkward.

"Will you ever stop being friends with us again?" Taehyung asks.

"You guys asked me to come all the way here to answer that?"

"No, but promise you will be our friend forever."

After a little hesitation, I spit out, "forever. I promise."

"Okay." Tae sighs and smiles at me, and then it's silent again.

"Please tell me what's going on." I couldn't hold in my curiosity. Who tf died?!

"At the picnic yesterday I saw something." Jimin tells.

"Like a stalker fan or what?" I respond, the anticipation pouring out of me.

"No, with us!" Jimin loudly responds, and confusion overtakes my mind. I decide it would be best if I be quiet and let them talk.

"Yeah, what he's trying to say is that there was something-" Seokjin speaks up.

"Stop beating round the bush!" Hoseok groans.

"She needs to know the backstory of what happened!" Jimin complains back.

"She has a right to know!"

"That's why she's here, Catherine obvious."

"Catherine?! It's CAPTAIN you absolute dumbass!"

"Does it look like I freaking care?"

"WE LIKE YOU!" Namjoon blurts out. And everyone else stops talking.

"W-What?" Is all I manage to say.

"We realized that we all have feelings for you, more than a friend." He explains.

I did not know what to say. I mean, who the hell has seven hot guys confess to them all at once!?

"We wanted to tell you, because this ruined our friendship before." Seokjin explains. I nod in approval.

I just sit silently. What do they want me to do?
And that's exactly what I ask.

"Uhm, maybe you could choose? One of us, I mean." Jungkook says eagerly.

And I sit there, looking into each of their faces, waiting for either heartbreak or love. Both things I didn't know I was capable of giving.

Of course they were gonna give me a few days to decide, but it felt odd and I felt really bad that I already knew who I liked.

"This is like a rip off bachelorette." Yoongi says to break the silence. "Also, isn't it sorta odd that you always get with celebrities, I'm still convinced you're a gold digger."

To be continued...