Sneak peek ......

J*****e POV

"I don't like you ... you or Mommy ... Papa better. I want Papa I want Papa!!! You meanie .... bad Daddy ... meanie Ahhhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhh Waaaaaaaaaa!"

"Are you done?"

"NO!"

She throws her doll across the room, takes her elastic off and messes up her hair. Our dogs Kona and Apollo sense a tantrum and leave the room. Paname knew the storm was brewing early on, he stayed in the cubby on his cat condo.

London looked at her Daddy, then back to me .... Here we go.

She falls to the floor, and rolls around, then kicks the sofa. She takes off her socks and throws them. Next her pajama pants ... she throws them at Laurent. He's trying not to smile. I don't think it's funny. She is kicking the side of my chair.

London, the answer is still No.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna go ....... Lauren can go .... why does she get to .... Why she get to? Daddy ........ why?"

"She followed the rules, she is more respectful. No tantrums. I understand you frustrated and angry, but my patience wear thin with you little girl. Understand."

She stared at her Daddy.  The lip poke usually works, not this time.

  The lip poke usually works, not this time

London.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy? Pleeeeeease. I wanna go !!"

No, you cannot go to Disney London, that's the end of discussion. Come on. Time to get dressed.

"No!"

I know you're upset sweetheart, but you have to accept the consequences of your actions. Come on, be a big girl.

I get up and attempt to pick her up, she hits me!

London!

"As-tu frappé ta mére?!"

[Did you hit your mother?]

Little lady you are in big big trouble. Your father is speaking Français. London .... stop it. Get up! 

"No .. I wanna go Mickeeee Mouse ... I wanna go!!!"

I pick her up. She is kicking at me now.

Laurent, please please get your child.

"No No .... I wanna go Waaaaaaaaaa!!"

Her little butt tries to swat me again.

Laurent jumps up.

"Oh non, ça suffit, on arrête tout de suite!!"

[Oh no, that's enough, we end this right now!!]