Dominic- Yeah. They've been dating for a long time now. I wonder if he's ever going to ask her the question."

Y/n- Wait, Elias plans on getting engaged with my sister?"

Marius- Yeah! He bought a ring last week!"

Dominic- Marius, quiet! You weren't supposed to tell him or her that!"

Y/n- Well, he has my blessing. I'm surprised he hasn't asked already. Ela loves him to death.

Dominic- I think he's planning on doing something special when he proposes.

Y/n- Oh. So I guess pretty soon I'll have an engaged sister and a pregnant and married sister."

Dominic- Speaking of Zofia, when is she supposed to have her child?"

Y/n- I don't really know. I haven't asked for a while."

Monika, acutely and precise, quickly- she's 8 months pregnant. around one more month to go. Ela told me the other day."

Y/n- Dang, my girlfriend knew better about my own sister than I did."

Monika- Girls just remember those kinds of things. Anyone want to do something before you dunces go drinking?"

Marius- We could watch anime!"

Y/n, Dominic, and Monika, all at once- NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH ANIME!"

Marius, sadly- Awww."

Dominic- Strip club? Monika could get up on a pole for you Y/n!"

Monika, right after slapping him across the face- Goddamnit Dom! We are not going to a club, and I am not giving anyone a lapdance!"

Y/n- I wouldn't mind that, but how about airsoft? Apparently there's a good arena close."

Monika, evilly smirking- I wouldn't mind shooting Marius."

Marius- Oh god! Protect me from the evil lady!"

Dominic- She's not gonna shoot you Marius. We're going to play air-soft."

Marius- Oh.

After packing up into Dominic's car, the four drove to the airsoft arena.

Getting out of the car

Y/n- Damn, this place looks a little run down." You point at a fallen trash can, and a sign with half of the letters missing. The building was made of old faded bricks.

Monika- Does it really matter how it looks? As long as the guns work it's fine."

The group walks in, Y/n pays for everyone, and they get geared up. Since there is a limited amount of guns in the airsoft arena, everyone just gets m16's. It was the cheapest and easiest.

Dominic- Ok, so what are teams?"

Monika, pulling Y/n to her- Y/n and I vs you two!"

Dominic, pointing to Y/n- You gonna try and beat me?

Y/n, slyly- Sure."

Dominic- Ok then. Prepare to get your ass handed to you. Better make sure one of us doesn't shoot your girlfriend."

Y/n, fake saluting, laughing- Yes sir, lieutenant dumb-ass!"

The ref called the teams to each side of the arena. It was a open field, with a small stream running through the middle. There were trees sporadically placed all over the battlefield, and a couple hills. The whole map was no more than 100 yards long and 50 yards wide. Still quite large for a 2 on 2. Each time started behind a hill on opposite sides of the map.