Chapter One

The sun comes up over the hilltops as it brightens up Jeffrey’s wooden lounge, who he shares with another camper. He woke up completely confused about how he ended up in the room. He looked at the camper who was sleeping on the other bed and asked calmly, “Uhm... Who are you? And how the hell DID YOU GET in my room?" The young man woke up and looked at Jeffrey completely confused. He was around 5’4 feet in height, with long black hair and a nice gesture around him. “The name is Zay Solc, and I have no clue on how I got here. Who are you?”, he asked Jeffrey. He responded, “The name is Jeffrey Frost, and I’m the Ultimate Sarcasm. What is your-”, but before he finished Zay quickly said, “I’m the Ultimate Musician! Man, at least you’re another ultimate like me." He smiled brightly as Jeffrey tried to remember what has happened.

The two boys walked out of the lounge to see several other lounges in a circular formation. “Whose dumb idea was this?”Jeffrey laughed while walking up to a bigger cabin. Zay followed Jeffrey as he looked around the campsite. “Pretty small for a camp, eh?” he said as Jeffrey agreed. A young woman was sitting next to a tree writing in a small notepad. Zay noticed her and decided to talk with her. “Are you another ultimate student like us?” he asked her waiting for a response. She glanced up at the two males who were looking at her waiting for her response. She finally said, "My name is Zoey Grange… And I am the Ultimate Writer.”, she smiled slightly before looking back down at her notepad. “Maybe we should leave her alone, Zay.”, Jeffrey said as he walked away. Zay agreed and followed Jeffrey once again.

As the two young men continued walking to the other cabin, another figure appeared behind the two. “U...Uhm hello? Are you two… Ultimate students too…?”, the person asked them in a shy, quiet voice. Zay turned around and jumped back surprised. Jeffrey, on the other hand, turned around calmly and answer the question. “Yes, we are. I’m the Ultimate Sarcasm, and Zay over here is the Ultimate Musician.”, he pointed at Zay as he smiled at the person. “I-I see... Well, I’m the Ultimate Game Designer… The name is Krystal Hurizaki... Nice to meet you two.”, she smiled weakly and bowed down. She was around 5’5 feet tall with dirty blond hair. She wears a skirt and a school uniform with heels. “So do you know where we are?”, Zay asked her as she shakes her head in disagreement. “Hm… Well is there more Ultimate-”, before Jeffrey could finish, there was a loud noise coming from the woods. Krystal cowered in fear as Zay and Jeffrey looked around to see or hear where the sound was coming from. “Who’s there?!”, Jeffrey yelled out grabbing a stick for defense. “Ouch… Hey! More people are here! Thank god I thought I was alone.”, the young man said as he quickly shook Jeffrey and Zay's hands. “W-Who are you though…? No introductions?”, Krystal asked quietly as the young man turned around to answer her. “The name is Andrew Archer and I am the Ultimate Gamer!”, he yelled as he smiled at the three.

He is 6’2 feet tall and has a black short afro-type hair. He wears a sweater with sweats, and sneakers. “There is more than us four right?”, he asked the three campers in front of him. “Yeah, Zoey the Ultimate Writer is here with us too.”, Jeffrey answered. Andrew looked around and said, “But where is she?”, he frowned as he only counted three people in front of him. “Called me?”, Zoey said as she walked in from the trail that Zay and Jeffrey were walking on. Andrew smiled as he introduced himself again to Zoey. She did the same to both Krystal and Andrew as well. As the five started walking to the cabin they heard three other people talking. “Two girls and one boy. Wonder if they’re lost like us.”, Zay said as the others nodded in agreement. “Come on! Just listen to my joke please!”, the man begged the two girls. “Fine go ahead!”, one of them said as the other replied, “Who’s there?”. The young man answered, “Broken pencil.” Before he could finish, Jeffrey and the other five people he was with walked in. “What’s the problem?”, Andrew asked the three as he smiled at them. “Well… Ian wanted to tell us a pencil joke.”, one of the girls said and the other one agreed. “But come on! It’s a good one. Plus my name is Ian Bang the Ultimate Jokester!”, he said proudly.

“I’m Mackayla Macy, and I am the Ultimate Singer”, she said as the other girl said, “I’m the Ultimate Opera Singer, Danielle Gold.” The two girls were also wearing some sort of school uniform with a ribbon tied on their arms. Ian, on the other hand, was wearing a black sweater with jeans, and sandals. The eight campers listened to Ian’s pencil joke before starting to walk to the cabin. “The outside of the cabin looks nice.”, Zoey said as Ian and Zay agreed. “A little… Too big for me.”, Krystal said quietly. As they got to the entrance, they were surrounded by trees and wildlife. When they were about to walk in a young man jumped out from behind a garbage bin and yelled, “GIMME FOOD!”. Krystal fell back in terror as Zay laughed and greeted the young man. The young man was a dark colored with a nice suit and nice dress shoes. “Guys this is Charlie Kamo, the Ultimate “Black Person” or Lawyer.”, Zay said as Charlie agreed. “Wrong! I’m the Ultimate Black Person and that’s it!”, he said as he walked inside the cabin. The others followed him and were shocked as of how big the cabin was. There was an indoor pool, a fireplace, a kitchen, and an upstairs floor that had bathrooms and several guest bedrooms. “This place is huge!”, Andrew said looking around the cabin in amazement. As weird as this is, Jeffrey has also agreed when he saw three other campers talking to each other. “Well, I can run. I am the Ultimate Runner.”, one of the young males said as a bigger one who was wearing almost all black with black colored hair which was obviously dyed was laughing. “Brian, you can’t run that fast.”, the bigger male said as the only female who was there said, “What do you know Kenny? You can’t run at all.”, she said laughing at him. “Ok.”, he said, “I’m the Ultimate Movie Watcher. At least my title makes sense.” The young female said, “Hey! The title “The Ultimate Anal” is way better than yours.” She was around 5’6 feet tall with short, blondish hair. She was taller than the other male who was 5’5 feet tall, but they both were wearing sweaters, jeans, and sneakers. The bigger male was around 5’7 feet tall who shrugged and walked away.

“So, Madison Mill and Brian Baden. I’m glad to see you two here.”, Jeffrey said as they both looked at him. “You’re here too?”, Brian asked as Jeffrey nodded. “Madison! Zoey! Mackayla! You three made it too!”, two females yelled as they ran up towards them. One of the young women was 5’4 feet tall as the other one was 5’6 feet tall. They both had black hair and was wearing sweaters with jeans, sneakers. “Karla? Savannah! Thank god, I thought I was surrounded by idiots.”, Madison said as she hugged them. “Ishihara, you’re here too.”, Jeffrey said to Savannah as she frowned slightly. “Jeffrey, you’re here too. Yes, I am the Ultimate Book Reader.”, she said before talking to Madison again. “Zoey, I’m the Ultimate Drawer.”, Karla said hoping that Zoey will be impressed. “That’s cool, Karla.”, Zoey said as she was still looking around. “Karla? Like Karla Sklar?”, Andrew asked as she nodded. “Wow, more people.”, a young woman walked in surprised. She was around 5’5 feet tall with an animal T-Shirt and jeans with boots. “I’m the Ultimate Failure, Aliza Hohki.”, she said as most of the campers disagreed with her title. “At least he isn’t here, right Karla-”, Mackayla was saying, before being interrupted by screaming in the background. “You was saying?”, Karla said as a young man ran in and scream, “ARE YOU READY TO SMASH?!” Mackayla looked away as quickly as she could before the young man looked at her. He was 5’6 feet tall with a white sweater and a baseball cap. He has sweat pants on with sandals. “I’m Nick Griffin, and people call me the Ultimate Autism or Retard.”, he laughed as he sat on the couch which was near the fireplace. Everyone was here. The time has now started.