Chapter 38

I awake from bliss to the beeping of my alarm, alerting me that it is my turn to watch over Uriah. I look down, Tris' naked body sprawled across me, taking no care to cover her exposed skin. I smile, reliving what we just did a few hours ago. It was the most incredible moment of my existence. Zeke has always bragged about the physical pleasure of it, and yes there was plenty of that, but it was so much more. One thing is for sure, I can't wait to do it again.

I try to untangle myself from her without waking her, failing miserably. "What time is it." Her voice groggy and hoarse.

"Early. It's my turn to watch over Uriah. I tried not to wake you."

"I don't mind." She smiles wickedly at me rolling on top of me, kissing me deeply. My body instantly responding to the attention. I can't help but sigh as I run my hand down her bare back, caressing her butt before pulling her closer to where I want her most.

"Is this okay?" I whisper, still nervous to make her uncomfortable. She kisses me harder, rolling her hips against mine, coating my arousal in a fine sheet of her lust. The way she moves against me, getting closer and closer to aligning us drives me wild. My hands are on her hips, taking care not to scratch her with my cast. "Tris..." I hiss when she nips the skin of my neck. "I have to go soon." My hips still rolling upwards to meet her movements.

"Can we try..... like this?" My heart stops as I absorb her words. I had fantasized a few times about taking her this way, never actually considering it would happen. I nod eagerly, knowing we have to be quick but also knowing I would never calm my body down at this point.

I help lift her, both of us fumbling to align our bodies. I almost come undone when she begins lowering herself on me, groaning when I am fully inside her. Our movements are less graceful than last night, taking some time to get used to this position. She props herself up, placing her hands on my chest to hold her weight while my hands help pump her up and down. This position gives me the most incredibly sexy view of her. My eyes focus in between her breast on the silver pendent I gave her, what seems like forever ago. I reach out to touch it, reminding myself that it's real, we're real. She smiles at me, bringing her hand to caress it as well. "I still love it, you know." She tells me before leaning down and kissing me feverishly.

I feel my stomach beginning to tighten, and my length twitch. She doesn't seem to be as close as I am so I quickly pull her to my chest, rolling us over so I can settle between her legs. The break helps slow my lust momentarily, buying me time to focus on her. I grab her wrist, holding them above her head bringing our bodies as close as they can get. I rotate my hips more than thrusting, trying to stimulate her the same way I would using my hand. This is all new to me-to us, I'm not sure exactly how to please her.

I am taken by surprise when she begins moving under me, urging me to move faster. "More." She sighs. I still inside her, looking at her puzzled. She senses my confusion, taking a moment to explain. "Um-move faster." She explains shyly, still embarrassed by asking such a thing.

Our love making is intense, pushing the physical boundaries we know, moving faster and harder than before, but love all the same. I come undone moments after her, ending in erratic thrusting and sloppy kisses that turn tender. I collapse on her, breathless and sweaty, knowing I no longer have time to shower. I kiss her softly before jumping up, dressing quickly while talking to Tris.

"Tris, if we're going to keep doing this. And I would really love it if we do." I smile at her, unable to hide my happiness that we are finally to this point. "Then we need to seriously discuss precautions. I know our first time you wanted... well nothing between us. Now though, we can't do that every time."

She blushes, the topic of sex and birth control still being awkward.

"It's uncomfortable for me too. But I rather have this conversation than a much more serious one." I say kissing her head. She lets me know she will come down to see Uriah as well as soon as she dresses.