Chapter 12- I Need You.

Start from the beginning

"Hey, man we found her" Jesse said.

"Seriously?" I asked. "Your not joking with me?"

"No, we found her. Your brothers have gone home and packed, along with Cleo and Liv"

"Why are they packing?" I asked confused.

"She's kind of in Las Vegas"

"I'll go home and pack now" I said.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at her parents, listen come to mine in like twenty minutes along with everyone else okay?" I said hanging up. I walked back into the house to see Elizabeth sat on the sofa. "They've found her" I said with a smile.

"Is she okay? Where is she?" Elizabeth asked standing up.

"I'm going to bring her home, even if it kills me" I said. Elizabeth pulled me in for a hug as she sobbed.

"Bring my daughter home, please" She said pulling away.

"Listen let me take Esme with me, you can get some sleep while were gone and Esme can see her sister" I offered.

As soon as Esme heard me say her sister she ran over to me. "Charlie?" She asked tugging on my jacket.

I picked her up and smiled. "It's up to you Elizabeth" I said

"Yeah, okay let me go pack her a bag" She said.

"It's okay, me and Esme can do it" I smiled. "Go get some sleep. I'll bring Charlie home safe and sound, I promise" I said before I headed upstairs to Esme's room. "Okay pack some toys you want to take" I smiled at Esme before opening her closet.

I packed a bunch of clothes for her along with pajamas and toys. "Come on then Es" I said grabbing her hand and walking back downstairs. "Say goodbye to mummy"

Esme and Elizabeth said goodbye to each other. "She's in Las Vegas" I said to Elizabeth.

"I'm not going to ask why or what you and my daughter are in. Just bring her home safe please"

"I will" I said. With one final kiss for Esme, we left to go to mine. I placed her car seat in the front of my car and strapped her in.

"Where are we going?" Esme asked looking at me.

"We got to go to mine quickly so I can pack clothes and then we're going on a trip" I said. She squealed. Once we got to mine I grabbed Esme out the car and headed into mine. I rushed upstairs along with Esme and began packing some clothes.

I packed a bunch of jeans and some grey jogging bottoms, along with a bunch of t-shirts. There was a loud knock on the door, which Esme decided to run after. "Esme wait" I said grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste, along with shower gel and deodorant and doing up my suitcase. I put my leather jacket on and picking up Esme, grabbing my suitcase I went downstairs opening the front door to see my brothers, Jesse, Ben, Cleo and Liv. "You have a kid?" Luke asked confused.

"Please tell me it's not yours" Blake said

"No it's Charlie's little sister. I'm babysitting" I said walking out to my car. I plopped Esme back down and placed my suitcase in the boot of my car. "Come on, we have a six hour and seventeen minute journey" I said.

Everyone looked at me like I was mad. I placed Esme in her car seat and gave her my phone to play on. "Did you guys pack clothes?" I asked them. Everyone nodded in return. "We'll then Blake and Tyler get in my car, and everyone else get back in yours. We're going to get my girl back" I said hopeful. Please still be there Charlie.

I pulled out of the driveway, along with my brothers and Jesse's car and sped down the road. I put down Esme's window, along with mine and the two back ones. The wind freshened and cool down the inside of the car. I turned on the radio to be greeted by Rixton- me and my broken heart. I nodded my head along as Esme began to laugh. "You silly" She said pointing at me as I turned to face her. I poked my tongue out at her and chuckled.