23)Violet Ball

First of all I would to thank everyone for tuning into my dumb story. (30k!!!!) As you know we are nearing the end of Cheryl's College Survival Guide. These last  3 chapters are going to be a bit longer so slower updates. XOXO Gossip Girl

----

"Are you telling me that you do that every month?" Toni questioned.

They were leaving the salon and Toni was walking funny. She was trying to avoid any type of friction between her legs, them being in as much pain as they were. Cheryl laughed at the strange movements and they walked down the street.

"Honestly waxes don't hurt that bad. You'll get used to it"Cheryl explained.

Toni grabbed her hand as they walked.

"Yeah I'm sure. It's just when they said they'd wax everything I didn't expect everything everything "

"I probably should have warned you babe, sorry." Cheryl apologized

"First time for everything right"

"Right" Cheryl agreed.

"Oh here we are " Toni said.

They entered one of the most posh looking hair salons Cheryl has ever seen. Toni was a regular here but she hasn't been that excited to have her hair dyed pink. But for the Violet Ball her and Cheryl made a trade.

Toni gets a wax for the first time and Cheryl  gets her hair done in a salon for the first time. Toni thought it would be a fair trade but after feeling what she's feeling right now she might have to think that over.

Cheryl honestly nervous. She's avoided salons for a reason. She loves her hair and she'd kill anyone who'd damage it. So she's always done it at home.

"Ugh Toni it's been so long hunny." a man with bright hair brought her into a hug.

"I missed you to Ken" Toni said.

He ignored Toni when he looked at Cheryl.

"OH MY GAWD THIS COLOR" he said shocked touching Cheryl's hair.

This kind of made Cheryl feel better. But when kissed her cheek she had nothing to worry about.

"Miss thing I am obsessed. Is this all natural?" He asked inspecting her roots.

Cheryl nodded and combed through her hair with her hand.

----

"Why'd you decide to go all brown babe?"

Toni put her lashes on and turned around.

"Oh I just think it was time. But how do I look?" Toni answered.

Cheryl smiled and looked at Toni.

"Beautiful like always " Cheryl whispered standing up to take in everything that was in front of her. God she was so lucky.

She held her hands and they were about to kiss but were interrupted. Maya stuck her head through the door way.

"You guys know that your door is opened right" Maya questioned.

Toni looked at the floor and huffed.

"Well now we do" Cheryl said and rolled her eyes.

Maya snickered and Josie walked up behind her.

"Guys our ride is outside. Move it"Josie demanded.

Toni's grip on Cheryl's hand tightened and she pulled them out of the room. So far everything was going according to plan. Toni was so excited for tonight. After the dance everyone was going to go eat dinner and then Toni would surprise Cheryl. Honestly it was one of her favorite things to do.