11) Panic

Cheryl

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck

When I woke up I realized there was a naked Toni snuggling me. Then I realized that we were under a throw on the couch.

I can't believe we did that. Especially in the kitchen. But I'd have to be in denial to say I hated it. Honestly it was the best sex I've ever had.  Oh my god don't even get me started on the shower.

I looked over at Toni. She was snoring quietly. She was also so adorable right now. Since I had time I started to think about Toni.

Maybe I didn't want to get it out of my system. Maybe I can be with Toni. Maybe she'd want it too.
We could go on dates with each other to Times Square . That sounds like heaven.... and after we could get in the shower and.....clean.

But Toni's such a player. She wanted to have a nice one off and now it was over.  Well now I want her more than I did before. I'm fine with that. Fuck.

I found myself falling asleep again but that was soon interrupted by a knock at the door. Then a loud knock that caused Toni to shift into me.

"HEY BABE OPEN UP!!!"the voice behind the door shouted.

Oh god is that Veronica?

I pushed Toni off of me and wrapped up in the blanket. Toni shivered.

"Bombshell wtf?"Toni asked as she sat up.

"Veronica is here.... can u pick up our clothes and get dressed?"

Toni's eyes widened and rushed to do what I asked her. Before I knew it Toni gave me her robe and the scene was clear. Like if nothing even happened.

Like if I wasn't fucked from behind in the kitchen.

Another loud knock on the door reminded me to open it.

"Hi Veronica. What are you doing here?"
I asked as I let her in.

I thought Veronica would be gone until New Year's Eve. But apparently she was eager to see me.

"I missed cuddling with you babe. So I told daddy to bring me here" she said.

We moved to the couch and she told me about her time with her family. These were things we didn't really talk that much about. It was usually cute clothes and the Kardashians.

Toni rejoined us in a robe.

Fuck.

The same robe I was wearing.....

Now that I was looking at the robes mine had a cursive green t on the shoulder. Why the fuck would she give me this out of all the things she could've?

"Hey girls good morning"Toni said with a smirk and she sat on the couch across from us.

"Good morning" Veronica said with a smile.

Just them talking was scaring the shit out of me. Not just because Toni would look at me with a smirk. Of course Toni had to make this exchange difficult. As if it weren't already awkward enough. So she snuck a wink in and my face got so red that Veronica noticed.

"Babe are you ok? You look a little red.." Veronica said.

I gulped and said

"oh honey I'm excited to see you is all"

I gave Toni a glare and she crossed her arms.

Fuck I need to get this shit together. I mean I never would've thought of myself as a cheater but look at me now. I feel like absolute shit, but I would be a liar if I said that I regretted it. The problem is now I have to deal with it. Now I have to figure out what I want before people get hurt. But it's so hard . I just wish I had more time. Everything happened so fast. One moment I thought Toni hated me the next she's fucking me. 

The universe has a funny way of things....

"So what'd you guys do on Christmas?'' Veronica asked.

She turned to look at me but once a gain I was not able to formulate words. Just a deer in headlights.

"oh nothing really......"Toni said taking a glance at me.

I was red again but this time Veronica was catching on. I could tell.

"Is everything ok honestly Cheryl?'' Veronica said.

"yeah Cheryl are you hot or something because you are very red "Toni added

"look I'm fine ok...just tired is all "I lied.

Toni giggled.

"honey its almost noon"

"well look that means its almost time for food. Pizza?"Toni said

____

I walked out of the shower and into my room. Veronica was holding something behind her back as she stood. I walked in a bit confused at first but then she showed me a box with a ribbon on it.

"Oh you didn't have to give me anything...." I whined

But she handed it to me anyway.

Please don't be a ring

Oh god thank you it wasn't. But instead a beautiful necklace with a 'C' and 'V' dangling from the end. 

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I really am the worst person ever aren't I? What am I even supposed to do in this situation. It hurt more when I realized how much money she had to spend on this. Also the fact that I didn't even think about getting her anything for Christmas.

Just before I could feel anymore horrible she began to speak...

"Look Cheryl, I am sorry I wasn't here on Christmas which would've been a better day to do this and way more cinematic but I am here today. I just knew from the first time we talked that you were someone that I'd want to be around. Maybe at first I didn't know how. But I have thought about it. I want to be with you seriously Cheryl. Don't be scared I'm not about to say that I love you or anything because I know its too early , but I did want to ask you to be my girlfriend. And maybe if I'm lucky you'll say yes....."

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

I looked down at the necklace and then back up at Veronica. I sat the necklace down on my dresser and pulled Veronica in for a kiss.

"so its a yes?' she asked with a smile on her face.

...sadly

"yes