15)Get the Girl pt:2

"The rules are simple all you have to is hide and don't be found.Just like the childhood game. Everyone in these tie dye outfits are trying to find you, so stay sharp!" one of the girls from the sorority shouted into a mega girl phone

Her hair was pulled into I high pony and she wore a pink dress and nude heels. She finished explaining to the crowd in front of her the rules.

"Ok ! Well you have 10mins to hide and remember all of campus is fair game! Ready !set !go!"she said and everyone dashed away.

But Cheryl walked slowly and when she turned around Toni was out of her sight. She growled.

"Ugh, I can't believe she talked me into this..." Cheryl said.

Cheryl honestly would've never seen herself doing this type of thing. It was 10:00 at night ,luckily 65 degrees and Toni was gone ...

Cheryl huffed and began walking to the library....

"Come on girl run!" The blonde shouted again through her megaphone.

Cheryl huffed and began running.

All the of lights in the library were off. But yet Cheryl still walked inside. Quickly a warm a rush of air hit Cheryl's face and she smiled.

The only thing that was lightning the library was the other buildings through the windows. Cheryl listened to the building and it was perfectly quiet.
So she went into the attic.

She carefully closed the door and sat on the floor. She let out a breath and took out her phone . Then scrolled down her instagram explore page.

But then she heard something . Someone was at the door. So Cheryl slowly walked around the attic looking for somewhere to hide but it was a little difficult because it was super dark.

She turned her flashlight on and walked around. The attic was filled with bins of old books. Cheryl settled in hiding behind a stack of books.

Her breath hitched when she heard people open the attic.

"Is anyone in here? Come on out we are going to find you?"

"Shit"Cheryl mumbled.

She heard the group of people near the door to the the attic . Cheryl couldn't make out exactly what the group of people said.

But then she heard the voice of the blonde girl say
"I'll check the attic"

As soon as the door to the attic opened and the stairs fell down Cheryl felt herself being yanked and pulled into the very back behind cabinets

She was laying on top of Toni , and as soon as she realized it she tried to say
"Wtf". 

But Toni's hand muffled her words.
'What a coincidence?' Cheryl thought...

Cheryl relaxed and let the blonde girl (named Betty she'd later learn) search the attic. She slowly sat up and sat next to Toni instead of laying on top of her.

Betty left the attic and shut the door.

"Finally" Toni mumbled.

Cheryl flicked on her phone and began to stand up. She went to walk away but Toni grabbed her arm.

"Hey where are you going? We should wait 20mins before leaving "Toni said.

Cheryl huffed and looked down.

"Why is that?"Cheryl asked.