13) Be Honest

(Yass 4K reads)

Cheryl(1 week later)

Ok maybe I made a mistake but, in my defense I was under so much pressure. I was so confused and there was so much happening. But I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

Veronica has been nothing but good to me though. She takes me to the mall and buys me food. She always tells me how beautiful I am, and she herself is stunning. I feel like an ass for using her to try to get over Toni.

So when Veronica left the dorm I gave her a quick kiss. I internally screamed at how happy I was to have some alone time. It was great to be apart from her with peace and quiet.

But that was ruined by two voices giggling. Apparently Toni decided to have a one night stand....again. This is exactly why I didn't want to be with her in the first place.

But hell I wanted to 'get it out of my system'. Which I'm pretty sure made it worse. I got up to go watch tv in the living room. To my surprise the two of them were still in here. I thought they would've been in the bedroom by now.

Toni was on the other end of the couch.

"Oh hey Cheryl. This is Maya my friend" Toni said.

I sat in the middle of the two. Now I was even more surprised. I didn't even know Toni made friends with girls. But apparently they were just friends.

Maya was stunning which made me skeptical about the nature of their relationship. There's no way Toni wasn't trying to fuck her. Hell if my life was in order I probably would've.

Soon we all were laughing as we watched pll and made fun of the writing. I didn't even know Toni liked this show. But it's everyone's guilty pleasure I guess.

Maya was so sweet and I honestly didn't want her to leave. But she did and it left me and Toni alone on the couch. When I really got a good look at Toni it was possibly the prettiest thing I've ever seen.

Something about her seemed so calming. Her makeup was lighter and she wasn't covered in leather as usual. It felt good to be around her again.

"Hey Cheryl ?"
Toni asked.

"Yeah what's up"

"I was wondering if you and Veronica wanted to go with me to Kappa Kappa Gammas Campus Hide and Seek?" She said.

"Well I'd have to ask her but I'd be down."

It was nice to have a conversation with Toni without sexual tension.

————
I was cleaning my room when Reggie decided to call
my phone. I was smart when I didn't answer him and instead blocked his number and deleted it.

When I finished cleaning my room I was so bored. Then I was struck with the realization that I only had two friends and that one of them was my girlfriend.
Honestly what happened to me....

So I decided to go to NYU's page and check out the activities and groups they had. I scrolled down the pages scanning until something caught my eye.

That's when I stopped and looked at a group I've never heard of before. 'GSA'.

Definitely something I've never heard of before.
Gay Straight Alliance... I thought about going down to check it out. They met it the south lounge in 30mins. Plus there free food.

I decided to ring Veronica and ask her about it.

"Hey Veronica" I said.

"Hey babe what's up" Veronica said cheerfully.

"I thought we could go to this club.... You will not believe it it's like a club for gays and allies. There's free food too!"I explained

Veronica huffed her breath and asked
"Are you talking about GSA?"

"Yeah"

" I don't know Cheryl....."

Why would she not want to go?

"What do you mean? It was made for us.." I asked

"Look Cheryl ... that place is weird. Crazy people go their. They call themselves 'non-binary' or 'agender'.... it doesn't even make sense or like it's not for us.. it for freaks ,like what does Demi even mean?"Veronica said kind of snappy.

"Well maybe we could learn about it..."I whispered.

"We are not going Cheryl. Bye"

And she hung up. Is she serious or was this a joke? I mean I might know everything about gender and sexual identity , I'm so new to all of this. But it's be a shame if I didn't even want to learn about it.

I can't believe Veronica would even say anything remotely close to what she just did. Oh well. I was just about to lay down and try to forget about it but, I couldn't let myself.

I knew the stuff she said was horrible and she doesn't get to think it's ok. So I rung her again.

"Hey ...?"she answered.

"You are being ignorant! Just because you don't understand someone doesn't give you the right to ridicule them! You didn't even want to learn which shows how ignorant you are....Think about what you said." I shouted.

"Cheryl I was just being honest...."Veronica said trying to excuse her actions.

"Well here is my honesty. I don't want to date a homophobic person... so please rethink your values. But for the time being leave me alone "

I hung up. It honestly felt so good. I knew she was too perfect. I mean I didn't break up with her. We are just on a break is all.....

Just a break

————

Are y'all mad because I made Maya Hart a character......

I honestly didn't understand y'all comments on the last chapter