14)Get the Girl pt:1

Cheryl

I pulled my hair into a half up style with a bun and began to curl it. I don't really know why I am putting so much effort into how I look but, I did miss doing this. When I went to classes earlier today I looked like absolute garbage so I guess I didn't want to look like that all day.

I applied my lip gloss and walked into the kitchen. I went to look I the fridge but all their was was some sauces and a bottle of chocolate milk. When I opened it it smelled horrible.

"Toni!"I shouted.

She walked into the kitchen and said.
"Oh god what's that smell?"

She covered her noise and I handed her the milk.
She closed it and put it in the trash. She cane and stood next to me.

"What's up Cheryl?"she asked.

"Well we are out of food and you don't want to see me hangry" I explained.

She laughed and smiled.

"You don't know that....but yeah it's definitely time for grocery shopping." She said.

I hugged her and said
"Well look I'm going to be in the parking lot. I'll call the Uber"

————

"Toni you do realize that we can't just eat cookies for a month.."I complained.

She put some of the cookies back and pouted.

"Now let's remember to get essentials. We have almond milk, cereal, eggs,bread....chips, peanut butter, jelly , butter,....ok well we need cheese and then we can go wild.." I said checking things off my notepad.

I looked up and Toni was halfway down the isle looking at snack cakes. We are so leaving the isle.

"Toni seriously...."

She walked up to me and put them in the cart.
I spent the rest of the shopping trip wrangling Toni while trying to make meals for the month.

This is precisely why we usually shop separate. But since we've gotten closer we started to share foods. But I never would've thought it would've been this hard.

Every time I put something remotely healthy in the cart she growled. I was scooping rice when she got inside of the cart. I turned around and was shocked.

"Toni you are such a baby"I complained

She smirked and said
"Oh please you love it"

I just smiled to myself and pushed the cart. Now we should have enough food for the month Toni was completely covered with food.

But soon she fell asleep. I hat to admit it but it was kinda cute. I stopped in the frozen food section and got an Uber.

Toni snored lightly and we were definitely getting looks from other shoppers but I didn't even care. Our Uber would be here in 10mins to take us back to campus so I headed down the isle.

When I looked down at Toni she was smiling so I picked up a tub of ice cream and went to check out.

I pulled out a couple totes out of my purse and filled them with food. I slowly sat them on Toni careful not to wake her up.

"Your total is 178.63"
The guy at the register said.

He peeked over into the cart and noticed Toni.

He smiled.

"Oh you guys are such a cute couple"