8)Figure Things Out

"Thanks a lot" I told my English teacher after walking out of his class.

Now it was getting a or cool. I shouldn't be surprised I mean this is New York in September. I zipped up my jacket and began walking back to my dorm.
My phone got a notification and I checked it.

708-098-1678(fake number)

"Hey Cheryl it's Sweets . Was wondering if you wanted to go to the cafe with me??"

Internally I wasn't excited. But I need to get over Reggie already. What's better than to date Sweet's.

"Sure how about 7:45???"

"Sure .."

Half of me felt bad for going out with him knowing my heart wasn't there. But I can't just go out with Toni. That really wouldn't be the best idea. Cheryl Blossom isn't a one night stand.

I walked into our dorm and sighed. I'm just going to do this homework and fill my body with coffee. I sat at the table and began working away. That's when I heard footsteps behind me. Then it was hands pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"Toni"I whined.

My phone pinged and it was Sweets.

"Hey I changed my mind wear something nice"

I smiled and responded.

Sure xoxo

Toni sighed.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"Oh the guy from last night" I answered.

As soon as I answered she distanced herself from me. I wanted to make her jealous. She sat across from me at the table.

"Oh you must really like him"

I looked up at her. I've never seen her like this. She was so mad it was kinda hot.

" he's really sweet Toni"

There was a knock at our Toni went to get it. She brought back a pizza an plopped it in the middle of us.

"Oh my Cheryl. You barely know him like I do"

She know him. I have no doubt she knows every girl on campus but how does she know Sweets.

" that's what dates are for Toni"

————

"Thanks for walking me to my dorm" I told Sweets.

I wasn't dumb or anything. I knew why he decided to walk me all the here. The date wasn't bad and he paid for my meal.

I needed to figure out if this Toni thing was real or not. It could've just meant Reggie was bad in bed. But tonight I'd figure out.

"Why don't you stay the night Sweets?"I asked him.

He blushed and smiled.
"I'd be a lucky guy"

I unlocked the door and seen Toni. I just walked pass her and dragged Sweets into my room. Now was the hard part.

I flicked off my heels and sat on the bed pulling him into me.

He kissed me hard. It wasn't bad at all. He was a good kisser. His hands trailed under my dress. I looked at the door .

"Let me lock the door"

I went up to the door and locked it. I took in a sharp breath before turning back around. Sweets was eager and already took off his pants. I climbed on top of him.

He was already so hard and I was kinda excited. Knowing that it was because of him. To be honest I don't even remember much of what happened because he was putting himself in a condom and then me.

(lol explicit straight sex coming up) eww I know

I took in a sharp breath.  God he was so much bigger than Reggie. Sweets hands rested on my hips and rocked into me. He was so warm in me.

I definitely wasn't into him. So in my mind I tried to think of anything else. Usually when me and Reggie used to have sex it was the same old missionary position.

But me riding Sweets made it impossible for me not to be filled. He kept rocking into me and I let my imagination run wild.

But I soon settled on the thought of Toni hearing us. Or the the thought of Toni hearing me moan. Or Toni get worked up on me moaning.

So I was falling into that idea. It was getting me places. Part of me wants Toni. The other wants to forget her.

"Oh my god "I moaned.

The way Sweets moved was hard but slow. He was so much better than Reggie. God he's must've done this a thousand times.

My hands trailed up to my breast thinking it was Toni. Wishing it was Toni.

I came twice because of Toni...

After I was done my head ended between Sweets legs .

We fell asleep.

————

Monday was definitely interesting. The days leading up to it were insane. The craziest part is that I now confirmed she didn't like boys. Why was I even waisting my time.

The entire time I was in English I was looking at all of the girls in the class. Not in a weird way. But I just was wondering what percent of them were like me....gay that is. Or lesbian would be better.

When I arrived back at my dorm I did homework and thought some more. About my friendships, like I realized that half of them were crushes.

I feel so dumb. Why did I rule out me being gay as a possibility! I blocked Sweets that morning. But that didn't solve the big problem. That was Toni.

I still have standards and Toni didn't meet them. There was no way I was going to pursue a womanizer like her.

I'd have to find someone else.