23. A Remedy

"Please heal me, Give me a remedy "

23. LAST BREATH

SCENE XXII

THERE Jisoo was, sitting beside the empty desk. Which belonged to taehyung. It has been too long, since they've seen each other. Everyday, Taehyung would be there by her side. Eiether pestering her or making her feel euphoric emotions.

Without him, her world felt lonlier and lonlier. It was odd how she felt as if taehyung, himself, just a normal human being, only being the one and only reason for her world to brighten up. It was odd how He was somewhat a remedy for her.

"Kim taehyung" she paused, shifting her view beside her as she plugged her earphones in. Once again, escaping from the reality of which she hates living in. "Loving you is harder than breathing underwater." Jisoo muttered. As if she was muttering it to taehyung.

Jisoo loved jimin so dearly, she knew jimin lied. Up till now she still didnt know the actually reason of why jimin left her hanging in the air. Why he just left her for a different school.

She loved him so much.

The back of her head was now filled with theories and puzzles.

Maybe because jimin knew it from the start that taehyung was
inlove with me—

Because he not only loved me, but also taehyung thats why he left me, so we could be together.

Jisoo realized jimin did love her, but only wanted her to be happy. He wanted taehyung and jisoo to be happy
Together.

Tears were almost formed, but she was strong enough to put them back.

"I loved jimin, now i know the actuall reason why- why he l-left me." She was now Gripping the air tightly.

She was thankful jimin and taehyung came Into her life,

But taehyung was the only one who stayed for her. Because he was the one. She then put the music into full volume, letting the voice of whoever was singing louder than the ones from reality.

Jisoo realized, she was a careless yet loving person. She didnt care about anyone or anything, but only kim taehyung. She only cared for him. Because she knew she loved him.

"Hey chu~" a voice spoke from afar. That was when she realized it was coming from jhope's.

"I know its been tough, i just wanna tell you that were all here for you" Lisa, Jennie, Rose, Namjoon, yoongi, jungkook and seokjin stood infront of her. He then gestured the others to give her a hug, but she pulled her arms out and ran away.

Her thoughts were once again, filled with depression. The smell of pain was what made her nostrills mesmerized. It gave her nostalgic memories of the happiness taehyung brought her.

Her lips began to curve upwards, "you are the cause of my euphoria"