22. Polaroid

22. Polaroid

SCENE XXI

JISOO SAT THERE at the corner of her room, darkness filling her heart same with her vision, ruining her very soul. and at the thousand time, variety of images once again were vividly creeping inside her head. she thought it was impossible to get taehyung of her mind cause now the images in her head was only him. no one and nothing else but him. 

Only then she wished that he was there to brighten up her life, all she wanted was taehyung as if he was the only one who can make her smile and who can make her breathe, she wished to. 

She sat there, clueless, why wouldnt the doctors let me see him? what if he's hurt!? what if-- she paused. she lightly closed her eyes as she deeply exhaled  all the oxygen that came from her lungs, as if it was taehyung whom she was trying to release, but she knew that she could never do that, she knew she could never release him... the one she loves.

without noticing her legs had already given up on her, but somehow, her heart still had the courage, it was up to jisoo to choose who she should listen to. she turned the tv on as voices began to speak, letting the voices speak louder than the ones in her head.

i cant believe-- im ab-bout to lose-- the man i didnt know i love, her sniffing then turned into crying, tears streamed down her pale skin and onto the ground. 

she took the polaroid picture from her desk and smiled. the picture had two people and they were jisoo and taehyung. then unexpected words escaped jisoos mouth,

 "i love you"