05. Jimin-ssi

05. Jimin-ssi
SCENE V

i slowely opened my eyes while i yawned. luckily today's saturday so i don't have to rush out of bed and rush things. i was rubbing my eyes while facing the ceiling, since there's no class, i faced my right ready to close my eyes and drift back into my dreamland.

but instead my eyes grew big when i saw taehyung sleeping peacefully beside me. "AaHh!" i screamed while kicking the alien hard, and that so called alien is taehyung.
i hope nothing happened to us last night.

"aiigooo~" i heard him whine while rolling out of bed and landed on the floor. "OUCH! YAYAY!!" he whined even louder making me laugh a little. "Yah! jisoo! what was that for!?" he asked widening his eyes while stretching his arms. "what do u mean 'what was that for'!? ur inside my bedroom!" i exclaimed as i folded my arms. "dafudge!? u asked me to sleep with u last night!" he fired back making me think for 5 seconds.

after thinking, i had a blank expression realizing that i actually asked him to sleep with me last night. "now do u remember?" taehyung asked. i just rolled my eyes and layed at my bed.

"ugh! jisoo! pls don't sleep again. i wanted to buy a new phone case! i'm also planning on taking you with me!" he said while yawning and stumping his feet.

"wake me up when i care" i said while covering my face with a thicc blanket. "Jisoo!" he yelled, trying to wake me up by tickeling me. "Hey Stob it!" i shouted tiredly, hearing his laugh made me so annoyed so i pulled his hands and pushed him away, hitting the wall.
i thought he would stop but instead, he got more annoying.
he jumped on my bed, laughed for no reason. ugh! I've had enough with his childish attitude!.

"chuchu~ chichoo wake up!" he said. i heard the door was shut and everything went silent for a moment. making my lips curve into a smile. just as i thought that the horrible alien taehyung was no longer inside my room, i heard him chuckle while he opened the door.

i breathed heavily as i opened my left eye. he was no where to be seen. i went back to sleep when  suddenly i smelled the scent of waffles that was leading me to the kitchen. i can't help but follow the scent of waffles cuz they're my favorite food.

-Taehyung's Pov-

huahua! i really love teasing jisoo. her reactions are just so funny. i can't help but annoy her. jisoo's still asleep. i decided to make kimchi, lechon manok and waffles-

[A/N: note. lechon manok is a filipino food, not korean food. and also kimchi, waffles and lechon will do!. idk what koreans eat and i'm too lazy to do research]

since these are the things that can wake her up. i know she can't resist the scent of waffles or any food. sometimes i wonder, is she a girl or not? the way she acts, sometimes acts like a girl, sometimes acts like a boy.
i also like teasing jisoo by calling her 'Mr.Jisoo' or 'She's A boy'. i just love seeing her face being annoyed.

while i was preparing, i could hear her footsteps. the sound of footsteps followed jisoo all the way to the kitchen/dining room. "hmp. so ur awake?" i asked, cocking my eyebrows as i placed food on the dining table. "i never knew that u could actually bake / cook" she said as she instantly took 2 scoops of rice and 5 waffles. the way she eats reminds me of  jin, who is our classmate/ friend and who is also known as the biggest eater in out classroom.

i just stared at her eat as my jaw was slowly dropping making her chuckle. maybe she's impressed by my cooking skills. "dang, this alien actually knows how to cook" i could hear jisoo murmur to herself making me grin.

___
i know, this chapter is completely hopelless and boring. but pls don't forget to vote and comment. pweaseu <3