13. Bestfriend

Jimin's pov

today was finally the day were i will have to move to a different country. "u have to move on bro. open ur heart to someone who'll love u the way u loved her." taehyung said, petting my back as i nod my head.

> > >

before leaving, i decided to give jisoo my last kiss for her. "bye chu, remember... i'll always love u but im afraid i have to leave you. but im sure, there's someone who'll love you the way i loved and cared for you" i said, kissing her forehead and walking a little bit further from them.

"bye jimin!" taehyung, jisoo waved goodbye before i left the airport. i'll miss them but at the same time, i'm happy that jisoo didn't over react about me leaving, she didn't cry, she didn't over react because i know that she know's i love her.

yes today i am leaving but, i'll give half of my heart to jisoo and i'll keep the other half for the person who will complete it again.

-pov ended-

-jisoo's pov-

seeing jimin leave, makes my heart break but i know he'll be back for me. i just know it! cause i love him and he loves me.

"taehyung? are you okay?" i said, noticing a little bit of his hair fall off. "da heck? ur hair is falling off!" i said, suprised.

"no.. im okay" he said, coldly. "stop acting so cold it's making me worry" i pouted making him smile. he pulled me into a hug as i rested my head peacfully against his chest. "im okay chikin... stop worrying too much." he said and i nodded my head.

"see u in school tomorrow" he said, breaking the hug. "yeah, s-see you" i said looking at him. he smiled and left as he faded into the distance.

> > >

it has been 2 weeks since the day jimin left. yes it broke my heart, but on behalf of that, taehyung was there, he was there to comfort me. he didn't annoy me, but only offered silence. safe, and comfortable silence. i don't know why but, he makes me confused.

why did i felt safer with him. i didn't know why but, taehyung's presence had a strange effect on me.

he makes me feel... loved.

he makes me feel safe.

he makes me feel alive.

its like im starting to have feelings for him.

is it bad that i'm starting to like my bestfriend?