14. Rain

Jisoo's pov

it was raining, i watched the scenario where drops of rain were being poured out of the sky. it looked like the whole city was going to flood due to heavy (endless) rain. i sighed as i peeked through the window. taehyung said that we were going to eat at our favorite eatery, the breakfast cafe but then the rain came. i was checking on my phone when i suddenly heard a buzz from it.

message from taelien👽:

taelien👽: chu? u coming or nah? ive been waiting for hours.

🐥Chikin: could u wait?, cant u see its still raining. alien...

taelien👽: ok, ok. i'll wait patiently. slow chicken🤣😏

🐥Chikin: Shhhhatttaappp!

he was already there in the cafe and i was still here at the dorm. "now how will i get to see him?" i said and sighed dejectevly. when i was peeking i could hear rain drops thudd on window. i dunno why but seeing rain made me feel deppressed.

i looked over to my cabinet and saw a scarf. it reminded me of jimin. it reminded me of how jimin gave me his scarf. i felt really sad. i really miss him. i miss my little mochi. i miss his soft voice. i miss his kisses on my forehead, but he's not here by my side anymore.

since it was still raining, i decided to grab my journal and write stuff on it. i took out a pen as i write a letter for jimin. if only i could see him one more time to tell him that i really really really love him so much.
___________

Dear jimin,

people say moving on is just a piece of cake like how the world moves even tho bad things happen. is it?. i wonder, if its in fact a piece of cake then why can't i stop thinking about you?. why can't i seem to move on?. why do i still miss you?.

i don't have words to tell you anymore. everythings so silent without u. but on bright side, Atleast i have taehyung. but what i wanna say is... thankyou so much jimin, for being a part of my life.

lots of love,
heatbroken jisoo

__________

after writing that letter, i no longer can hear the rain so i got dressed and left the dorm. when i stepped outside, i could see little puddles of water on the sidewalks. the air was refreshingly cleansed. i even saw two rainbows that caused my day to brigthened.

while walking i playfully stepped on the puddles like a cute ginipig. when i reached the breakfast cafe, i saw taehyung. he was waiting for me wearing a gucci tiger shit and ripped jeans.

the bell above the door dinged signalling the workers of my entrance. he then gestured me to seat across him as a smile lit up on our faces. i didn't know why but my heart starting beating like crazy seeing taehyung's presence. i think im... really starting to like him.