12. Space

Jisoo's pov

it has been 3 months since the day jimin's mother died. and there was not even a single day seeing him not be in the verge of tears. at the moment, me and jimin were at the park. we sat down at the bench talking about our days.

"jimin, r you still thinking about ur mom?" i asked, worringly. i had been nagging on him for the past few days. "yes i still think about her but ,she's on a safe and better place now" he said as a smile plaster on his face.

Jimin's pov

i still miss my mom. yes i do. her beautiful angelic singing voice resonating inside my head. i needed space, my uncle and aunt were planning on putting me in a different school. i know i might hurt jisoo if i tell her this but... i know she'll understand. right?. "chu?" i said softly, i sligthly rub my head. "yes chim?" she asked, smiling. "there's something i-- something i wanna tell you" i said.

by the look on her face, it seemed like he already knew what i was about to say. "i... lets... i wa-- we need to cool of. i just, it's not working for me anymore. yes i do love you but, i need space. "oh... ok, i- i understand" she said. i looked up. seeing little specks of white being poured out of the sky.

the second snow has come.