07. Confessions

-Jisoo's Pov-

me, jimin and taehyung were walking to our homes. while walking, it was also the time to confess my feeling to jimin. "so uhh.. i-it's getting pretty cold r-right?" i stuttered. i was so nervous to speak. "good thing i brought my scarf" i said. "uhh j-jisoo" i felt my heart drop when i suddenly heard jimin speak.

"yeah?" i asked, smiling. "do you, do--" his sentence was cutted off when taehyung interruped. "OMG! LOOK THERE's A CAT!" he exclaimed, i can tell that he did that on purpose so i narrowed my eyebrows.

i glared at taehyung, i threatend him with a deadly glare so he shut his mouth closed. "So.. jisoo, can u--" jimin stopped when he saw taehyung's mouth about to open. "BULTOURNE~ FIRE~~~~" taehyung started to sing a song i just glared at him while jimin burst out into laughter.

jimin cleared his throat before speaking. "would u like to date me and by my girlfriend?" the moment he said that, i froze. i felt panick run through my veins and onto my spine. the both of us blushed. i nodded my head slowly as i cupped my arms to his. i could see that he was really happy, and so am i.

"omg! really!? thankyou jisoo!" he exclaimed. i looked over to taehyung seeing him fade into the distance. "t-tae? were u going?" i asked. he didn't answer back making me feel. . . bad. "must be great love." i heard him mutter to himself. i tilted my head.

why does he always act like this when jimin is around. he can't be inlove with me, cant he?. "jisoo" jimin spoke softly with his cute and sweet husky voice. i replied with a hmm. " go." he said, i nodded my head and ran to taehyung.

___
late update. sry for the short chapter. hue hue.

dont forget to voteu