03. Twelve am

"since the creation of the universe everything was destined"

03. Twelve am

SCENE III

THUMP, THUMP THUMP. The rain spoke as it came in touch with the wet ground. Jisoo was once again, escaping from the reality she lives in.

It was 12am midnight. She took out her two headphones as melody filled her ears while a song played on her phone. In her entire life she had always loved the rain and music. As if they were the ones who help her find peace, and help her escape from the reality of which she lives in.

Carefully and innocently, she glanced from left to right, making sure that there were no cars in sight.

Her feet would make sounds when it was tapping againsts the ground. Slightly losing balance because of the smooth and slidy ground that had lesser friction.

This time, She was finally with someone whom she would always be when wanting to take walks during days or nights. And yes, it was taehyung. Taehyung's feet walked along beside her as he reaches out for jisoo's hand. "Be careful, what ur step chu" he removed one of the earphones and whispered to her ears. As an answer, she nodded her head as his and her lips curved into shy smiles.

Taehyung was jisoo's one and only companion in life. Cause they both have alot in common except for the way they speak. She speaks softly and shyly while he speaks loudly and clearly. When they were still in their childhood days, they both loved going to their favorite local cafe shop, and they loved waffles so much and untill now they still do.

They both loved each other in very different ways, She loved him as a friend and yet he loved her as if, he was in-love with her. But the saddest thing was, she loved jimin instead of him.

[A/n+ i am still not satisfied with neither my english nor this chapter but i hope u liked it. Tell me if this chap made sense and had a connection with the story. Always stay safe and healthy, Godbless yall❤💕]