09. Just friends

jisoo's pov

it has been exactly months and my relationship with jimin is such a dream that came true. i couldn't be any happier. but there's one person who's bothering me, and it was taehyung. ever since me and jimin started dating, he started to act unlively. he's been so quiet. i thought he was happy that i finally get to date my crush but, he looked like he doesn't accept the fact that were really dating. for some reason, i feel abit sad.

at the moment it was break time in school, me and jimin were outside since the weather was kinda cold, cuz it was still winter. my back was seated against a thicc tree as jimin's head was rested on my shoulder.

"hey, jiminie.. have u seen taehyung?" i asked, worried. "no i haven't. i dont know whats up with him lately.. he's been starring at the outer space, he's not lively like how he used to be" jimin said and i nodded my head. all he said was true.

"is that him?" i muttered, of course jimin heard it and nodded his head. "TaEnPanMan~" i chanted seeing taehyung that was walking a little further. it seemed like he didn't hear me so i called him again. "Oh TaEhYuNgIe~" i screamed one more time in a funny tone making jimin laugh. "hahaha, stop with that voice chikin, u sound like the yodeling kid" he said, laughing and i smiled. i'm really happy to be with jimin, he's such a nice guy. he's every girl's dream. im just happy that i found him and he found me.

"Tae-hy-ung?" jimin said, but had a little bit of a serious tone. is he ignoring us?. i narrowed my eyebrows and stood up from my seat. "whats wrong with that tae-lien, he's acting depressed and now he's even ignoring us!" i muttered loudly causing jimin to hear it.

"U don't like that?"jimin asked, frowning as i turned my head to face him. "of course i dont like that. he's my bestfriend." i answered. i faced the hallway on where i saw taehyung, i frowned realizing that he was not in sight anymore.

"wanna go check on him?" jimin asked and seated straight. "yes, thx for understanding chim" i said smiling while slowly walking away.

"Wait!" i flinched when jimin suddenly shouted. i looked over to him seeing him run up to me in a wierd but funny way making me giggle. "ye?" i asked, giggling. "see u in the next break" he said kissing my forehead causing my day to brighten

-Pov ended-

[A/n: nyeong-an. thx for reading this chapter!! hope u enjoyed and pls dont forget to vote or comment!]