04. Scarf

listen to - triva; love by (bts rm)

04. Scarf

SCENE IV

IT WAS COLD. Colder than any other day in october. In fact it was too cold. Jisoo could smell the winter as her body craved for heat to make her warm.

She could even smell the scent of winter as her whole body from top to bottom started to feel colder and colder. her arms crossed as her teeth chattered because of the cold air.  it was up to her to choose wether she wants to stay outside or get back in.

She wanted to get back home but she just couldnt help but apppreciate the beauty of snowflakes that slowly made ways above her damped black hair. there was something about snow that made her feel more calm and in piece unlike the rain. while looking up the sky she realized that snow was different from rain yet there were still the same only in different temperatures.

The contrast between snow and rain reminded her of herself. some times playful and happy then cold, lonely and depressed at other times. But it was still her. all of it was still her. She closed her two eyes as snowflakes continued to fall, a vivid mixture of blue and black was what graced the night sky. a few lonely cars and her only beating heart kept her company as she strode at the sidewalk.

It was dark, Only the stars and moon let up the city. her heart felt lonely as if it was drowning, as if it was waiting for some else's beating heart. Jisoo hissed under her breath. tssk , pathetic, i forgot to bring my bloody scarf.

Suddenly, she stopped walking as loneliness and exhaustion filled her shaking legs causing her to gasp for air and phant deeply like a dog that was lusting for oxygen. "yah! jisoo? is that you" her lungs stopped releasing air just as she heard a familiar voice which made her heart smile for some reason.

her eyes followed the voice seeing.."j-j-ji-jimin!?" jisoo gasped in desbelief, slightly jumping seeing the boy's smile. finally, my heart is no longer drowning now that ive seen you. She gave him a puzzle - shocked look on her face. puzzled because she wasnt expecting anyone to show up at this time of the night. shocked because it seemed like destiny was playing with her. jimin noticed she wasnt wearing a scarf, her whole body quievered, asking and lusting for warmth. and so he moved closer to her.

"you seem cold, so im giving you this scarf im wearing just to keep you warm" jisoo couldnt believe a guy like park jimin could easily take her breath away. the way his husky voice sent shivers down to her spine was unbelievable for her. "t-t-thanks. jimin" a smile let up on both of their faces. though they both were separated, theyre hearts were connected. the moment jimin locked eyes with jisoo, that was when he realized-

He's inlove with her.