19. Breathe

thinking of what the exact word came out of the back of my head, i instantly ran to where taehyung's foot steps were.

When i finally went to the bathroom. My eyes increased widely, feeling my heart ache like crazy.

His face was sticking in a toilent. Vomiting with some of his hair falling on the ground.

I knew what this was, and i couldnt stand seeing it. He actually has c-c-cancer. He suffered, so was me too. I didnt know what to do that time. I only watched him. I only watched him suffer. I didnt know why i only watched him.

"j-j-jisoo!? G--" his sentence was cutted off as he fainted on the hard ground. Thump. That was the painful sound my two ears heard when taehyung fell on the ground. My eyes started to form bids of tears as i ran to him. I ran as fast as i could, i didnt care if it was a boys bathroom. But just ran to him.

"t-taehyung! Nooo!! Pls dont-- your not gon-gonna die!" i said shakingly. I pulled him up and screamed at the top of my lungs screaming and searching for help. Hoping for someone to hear me.

But no one was there... The festival was already finished and the park was already empty. "d-dont worry! I-ill ask for help" i said, my mouth quivering. I wish he could hear me. But he couldnt. Because he was still very concious.

It was very cold. The strong wind carresed my face as my teeth chattered. Snow flakes around the both of our messy hair.

I forgot that the others went home leaving only me and taehyung so i couldnt ask anyone help at that time.

>>>

Eventually i reached my car. Putting all my strength and courage as i opened the car with only one hand as i placed taehyung beside the drivers seat.

"Don't worry taehyung... I know you'll be okay. I know you'll survive. Because i love you" i said as i slowly turned my head to face him. While i drived, i couldnt help but to keep looking at taehyung, hoping that he was still breathing. "Just keep breathing tae!". My hands slithered down to his chest, not feeling his heartbeat which caused me to panick.

"Shoot! T--" It really made my heart jump, withouth knowing i wasnt driving anymore. I screamed at his ear hoping he would wake up soon. I shifted my view to the front seeing a truck and its loud beeping as light strucks right thru my eyes.

To be continued. .
.
[A/n: dont worry pepol. This aint the end. Oops i literally spoiled the-- oh well. Hope u are crying by now and sorry for late update T.T]