21. Scent

21. Scent

SCENE XI

TAEHYUNG CHUCKLED as his back rested comfortably on his coma. It was indeed comfortable, feeling even more comfortable with jisoo by his side. "Im telling you chikin, im not going to die" with those words, jisoo's numb heart felt even more pain. She hoped God will give him a chance to breathe one more time. She hoped he'll stay, so she could love him once again.

She gripped tightly on the soft blanket of his, tears dripping down her cheeks. "I love you so much! My gucci alien" her lips slowly curved upwards. "I love you most, cheesy lines" He gave her a sly smirk. They both then exchanged smiles.

" i brought us our favorite snack" with those 6 words, taehyung was sure enough, he wasnt going to be upset.
"Churos? Waffles!? God i freaking love you kim jisoo!" His eyes turned into cresent moons, watching jisoo excitingly open the brown plastic bag. His nostrills were indeed mesmerized by the scent coming from it.

"Mesmerizing isnt it?" Taehyung shifted beneath the sheets and grabbed one piece of a waffle. "I missed this" his voice was now shaking. Jisoo chuckled as both of their heads were now being filled with precious memorable memories they once had. days were they laughed. Then suddenly jisoo's head was now being filled with the days  how taehyung acted wierd.

She realized it was all because he felt abandoned.

Now they were locking eyes. They looked at each other deeply, as if their hearts were connected. They both chuckled once again.

"Thankyou." Jisoo said, standing up.

And with those words, she left.

"Where are you going chu?" Taehyung asked but his question couldnt reach her. She already was fast enough to leave the room. His heart was once again, filled with darkness. His crescent moon-shaped eyes were now slowly closing.

Im so stupid! Why did i just leave him there alone!? The voices inside her head began to speak. Kim jisoo! U foolish idiot! U cant just leave him like that!.

She stood there, Outside taehyung's hospital room. Regreting every step she made. For some reason, she didnt want to hurt herself anymore which gave her the idea to just leave. But now she regrets it, cause it was making her feel even worse. the fact that she left taehyung without telling him any valid reason, made her realize how dumb she truly was.

"Im sorry, tae"

And with those words, she didnt hesitate, and just left.

[A/n+i hate my english af. Sorry if yall are annoyed if i keep repeating the words. Cus i aint creative]