Chapter 13 - A Party for Mama

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V 

You were in bed taking a nap, All of the grown ups were stay up late. You heard Tattletail screaming " Wake up Y/N wake up!." You moan " Tattletail? We're not supposed to be wake til tomorrow." Tattletail smiles " You're up! We're having a party for mama. Come help us Y/N." You got up and yawn " Can we do this tomorrow? I have school after Christmas." His ears peck up " If you sleep, there won't be a tomorrow for your parents." You widen your eyes " What is that supposed to mean?."

* Meanwhile

Everyone was having a great time, Your parents were just chatting while drinking some wine. Then, they saw a shadow running downstairs. Your mother gasp " Is someone in our basement?." Dad babbles " Our basement?! Ummm..I didn't see anything." Your mother points to the basement and your dad puts his wine down. He sighs " Why do have I have to go to the basement?." Your father went downstairs and he saw a trail of little eggs. Daddy picks one up and said " Isn't it a bit too early for Easter?." He follows the trail to Mama, Dad looks at her straight in the eyes. He pokes it " What is she doing here?." Dad smells something " Ewww! My god...you smell like death." Mama's eyes turn red, your dad backs away " What are you?." Mama pulls out a pan and knocks him unconscious. Your mother heard screams from her husband, she runs downstairs and yells " Honey are you alright?." Mom walks around the basement, she founds her husband laying on the ground. She drops down " Oh my goodness! What happened to you?." Behind her was a shadow of Mama, she turns around and screams her lungs out.