Chapter 7 - Meeting Santa

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color

* 3rd person's P.O.V 

You woke up and saw Tattletail still sleeping, You got up and went to the kitchen. Your parents were at the table. There was a plate of waffles, you took a seat and ate breakfast. Mom was cleaning the kitchen " Today we'll be going to see Santa!." You gasp " Santa Claus?!.", Dad agrees " That's right! Hurry up and eat. We don't want to be late for Santa." After, you were looking for your F/C ugly sweater. Tattletail yawns while rubbing his eyes " Where are you going Y/N?." You found your sweater " My family is going to see Santa Claus today." Tattletail ask " Who's Santa Claus?." You gasp " You don't know good, old Saint Nick?." He shook his head, you answer " He's the old man who gives Christmas presents to the good kids." Tattletail jumps " Presents?! I want to see Santa too!." You couldn't just bring a random boy with you, you stare at the closet and it gave you an idea.

* Time skip

You were in the car with your parents, Tattletail was hiding at the back trunk. Dad parks the car, He said " Okay Y/N Ready to see Santa?!." You got out of the car and yell " Yes I am." You ran to the back trunk and free your friend. Tattletail was wearing a huge coat with funny glasses, he ask " Why do I have to wear this again?." You said " Because if my parents see you then, I'll get in trouble." You both grab each other's hand and walked together, Inside was filled with children and grownups. You saw no line for Santa and ran up to him, you sat on his lap and smile " Good morning Santa!." Tattletale was eating some cookies and he gasp at Santa, Santa asks you " Ho ho ho! What would you like little girl?." You answer " A purple Tattletail!.", you saw Tattletail run towards you and Santa. He stands in front and his purple eyes shine " Omg it's Santay Claus." Santa smiles " Why hello there little boy! What would you like for Christmas?." He glees " I want a Choo Choo train." The camera man yells " Say cheese!.", Everyone smile at the camera and the photo was taken.