Chapter 8 - Winter music

Y/N = Your name 

* 3rd person's P.O.V Sorry to those who are religious 

It was still the afternoon, You and Tattletail was outside playing with the other kids. Tattletail was playing with the snow, A snowball hits me and he looks around. You were hiding behind a tree, you chuckle at your mischief. A snowball hits the back of your head, you said " Okay who did that?!." You waited for someone to answer, another one hits your stomach. You grunted " Okay no more games! This means war." Tattletail was hiding behind a bench, he starts making more snowballs. 

Out of nowhere he hears people singing 

God rest ye merry gentlemen
Let nothing you dismay

Tattletail gets up from his hiding spot, You were watching him from a mile. You thought ' Where is he going?.' 

Remember Christ our Savior
Was born on Christmas Day

You follow him, Tattletail notices a group of carolers standing on the sidewalk. He walks towards them and their voices grew strong.

When we were gone astray
Oh tidings of comfort and joy
Comfort and joy
Oh tidings of comfort and joy

 You clapped your hands in amusement, You pull out a five dollars. You gave it to the group and Tattletail ask " Y/N why are you giving them money?." You answer " Because you have to show them you liked their music. That's what Christmas is all about." He ask " Giving random people money?." You face palm " No....It's giving gifts to everyone. You know? Lift their holiday spirits?." Your mother yelled from a distance " Y/N Time to come home." You reply " Coming mother." You wave goodbye to the carolers and said " Come on Tattletail." You ran off, Tattletail stares at the group and thought of an idea. He pulls out some coins and gives it to the group, the carolers sang " Thank you!" as he ran after you.