Chapter 2 - Tattletail turns human?!

Y/N = Your Name 

F/C = Favorite Color

* 3rd person's P.O.V 

Your alarm clock went on, You were moaning while trying to turn it off. Until someone did it for you, your eyes widen to see a purple haired boy in front of you. You scream at the top of your lungs and mom ask " Y/N?! Is everything okay?." You lied " Yeah mom...just a spider." The boy smile " Good morning Y/N! My name's Tattletail." You don't know whether to call the cops or kill him. Tattletail giggles " I wanna play with you!." You shush him " Be quiet! My parents are gonna kill me if they find you." His purple ears went up " Parents?! I want to meet them." You heard your parents talking behind your door. You quickly push him under your F/C bed " New game hide and seek." Your parents came in, you quickly gave them a fake smile. Your father ask "Sweetheart who were you talking to?." You said while secretly watching tattletail "Ummm....myself." Your parents were thinking ' Not weird at all.' Tattletail was trying to escape from underneath. Your dad noticed and said " What's under your F/C bed?." You were sweating "Ummm...what are you talking about dad?." Your mother looks under and sees two purple eyes. She pulls it out and sees a F/C Stuffed animal. You sigh " Yeah I was trying to hide that." Your parents look at each other and laugh. You were blushing, your mother puts the doll down " Get ready for breakfast Y/N." Your parents left the room, Tattletail comes out and said " Tattletail won!." You roll your eyes " How did you even turn human?!." You remember the card that was inside his box. You facepalm yourself and Tattletail smile " Me love Y/N!."