Chapter 11 - The Holiday Party

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color

* 3rd person's P.O.V 

You woke up a few hours later, you saw your parents dressing up fancy. Mom was cooking turkey and Dad was cleaning the house. You were in your F/C Pajamas " Umm...isn't it a bit too early for spring cleaning?." Dad was wiping the tables " That's crazy talk! We're getting ready for the Christmas party." You tilted your head " I'm sorry did you say A Christmas party?." Your mother was mixing the soup " Yes Y/N and it's our job to make this year special." You sat down at the table " What about my breakfast?." Mom gives you a plate of Waffles and continued cooking. You ate the waffle, your father was lighting the fireplace. He looks around " Has anyone seen the bellow?." Mom finds it near the oven " I got it dear!." She runs over to him and the stove begins to lit on fire. You got out of your seat and grab the extinguisher. You spray it at the fire and your parents were frighten. Mom runs over to the stove " Oh no! The turkey is ruined." Your dad grunts " I'm gonna have to buy another one." You sigh, your mom gives you a dress " Put this on! I picked a dress for you." Dad heads out the front door, Mom goes to the bathroom for a moment. You went to your room, Tattletail woke up " What you got there?." You answer " A dress! My mom picked. We're having another Christmas party." Tattletail smiles " A party?! I love parties. Can I join Y/N?." You were about to change when you remember Tattletail was here. You push him out the door and locked him out. You quickly change while he knocks on the door, You unlock the door and you sigh at Tattletail " Fine you can come! But you got to wear something fancy."