Chapter 12 - Xmas Eve

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd Person's P.O.V 

You were grabbing one of your father's fancy purple suits. You grab out some scissors and started cutting. Tattletail ask " This is what I'm wearing Y/N?!." You said " Yes, Everyone is gonna be wearing something fancy." You gave him his suit " Now put it now." You got out of the room, and Your mother was setting the table, She was wearing a short dress with red high heels. Your father came out with his fancy tux " Wow honey! you look stunning in that dress." She blushes " Thank you! You look stunning yourself." Your parents chuckled at each other and kissed, you look away in disgust. The door bell rings, You ran over to the door and the whole family was here. They came in like a pack of animals, your aunt gave you a hug " Ahhh! There's my favorite niece Y/N." Your face turns blue " Umm Hello?! I'm losing oxygen over here...." She lets go of you " Sorry I'm just so excited to see you." You inhaled some air " Yeah...I can tell." Tattletail comes out of your room wearing the suit and the funny glasses on his face.  He walks around the house looking for you. Until he bumps into your parents, They turn around and Mom ask " Oh! Hello there little boy. What are you doing here?." You notice your bedroom door was open. You gasp " Oh no Tattletail! If my parents find him....". You could hear your parents talking to someone, you ran over to them and saw Tattletail. You said " Mom! Dad! I can explain....", Your father stop you " Hold on there Y/N! It's okay to bring along a friend." Mom patted Tattletail's head " He's so cute! What's his name?." He was about to answer and you said " His name's Ted."