The young couple were about to go at it again when they heard Merlin call out to Aria.
"Aria?!"

Mordred and Aria looked at Merlin to see him beckoning Aria over with his hand and Aria could tell by his face that it was urgent.

"I'll be right back," Aria said to Mordred giving him a peck on the cheek before walking over to Merlin. Mordred just went to go play with Ruby while Aria talked to Merlin.

" What? What's the matter? Did you and Gaius find anything in the forest?" Aria questioned Merlin

"Yes, we did " Merlin held up the piece of fabric so Aria could see it. Aria took it from his hand and studied it closely.

" Do you recognize it?" Merlin asked

" It's defiantly not from one of my cloaks or dresses." Aria shook her head as she handed the piece of fabric back to Merlin. " Try looking through Gwen's. I'm sure it will match one of hers"

"Right. Thank you" Merlin said before he rushed off.

Aria walked back over to Mordred and the two began training again.

Merlin stopped and watched the young couple for a moment. He remembered the vision he saw of their future together where everyone was happy.

He thought that if he couldn't stop the future, where Mordred kills Arthur.

Then maybe Aria could?

He smiled at the two as they laughed at Ruby who was currently smothering Aria with wet sloppy kisses as she lay on the ground after being defeated by Mordred once again.

________________________________

Merlin was now in Arthur's chambers going through Gwen's wardrobe to try and find a match to the piece of fabric he had.

He took out a blue dress and compared it with the piece of fabric. No match. So he went back to searching.

"Merlin"

Merlin froze for a second before taking his head out of the wardrobe to see Arthur standing there looking at him with his arms crossed.

" would you care to explain to me exactly what it is that you're doing?" Arthur questioned

Merlin stayed silent for a few seconds as he thought of an excuse.

"...I was just checking for holes." Merlin answered that he picked up the blue dress that was handing off his arm.

"Holes?" Arthur looked at Merlin with a disbelieving smile.

Merlin put his hand through one of the sleeves, showing it to Arthur.

"Yes, that's where the hand goes," Arthur told his servant.

" Granted, but look," Merlin said taking his hand out the one sleeve and putting his hand through the other.

"Mm. That I believe is where the other hand goes"

"Right. The arms are the same. You can't be too careful. A lady's modesty is at stake, after all, after all," Merlin took his hand out of the dress sleeve and put the dress back in the wardrobe before closing the wardrobe door.

"Is it now?" Arthur asked

" Merlin, I would strongly recommend that you start showing a little less interest in Guinevere's clothing and a little more interest in mine" Arthur walked to the side of the wardrobe and picked up a basket of his dirty, smelly clothes, holding it out to Merlin. Merlin scrunched up his face at the horrid smell the clothes were giving off.