She nodded her head in no when he again asked

Manik- you won't tell your Mani???

Nandini- aap ignore karrae ho na mujhe... aur chidh bhe rae ho...

She spoke scratching the logo on his tee. He was surprised hearing this from her

Manik- why would I ignore my jaan hmm??? Tumhe esa lga???

She nodded.

Manik- acha I'm sorry!!!

She looked at him and pointing her index finger spoke

Nandini- jaanbhuj kr nai kiya na...

He nodded his head in no.

Nandini- phir sorry accepted.

She grinned and he smiling kissed the tip of her nose.

Manik- what would I do without you...

He looked at her, his eyes filled with admiration.

Nandini- then you would have been forever single goals

She giggled and he adored the cute kid in her.
................

In car
Sahil- talking about Bhangarh.... it's believed to be one of the scariest place of the world.
One such myth says that the city of Bhangarh was cursed by the Guru Balu Nath, causing the town's evacuation. Balu Nath was one of the sadhu who had built his house  to a good height in the town and he cursed the town, saying that the moment the shadows of the palaces touch him, the city shall perish. One of the descendants ignored him and built the palace to such great heights that it did reach Balu Nath, thus destroying the city of Bhangarh instantaneously.

The girls gasped hearing him.

Abhimanyu- yeh sach mein hua tha??? I don't believe it

Ranveer- me either....

Sahil- esa kaha toh jaata hai...

Cabir- hmmm.... vese aur bhe koi story yaa myth hai yaa bs yahi...

Sahil- hai toh....

Ranveer- kisi larki varki ka chakkr tha ka...

He joked earning a smack from Manik.

Sahil- actually yes.
The other myth says that there was a magician Singhia who used to live in the region and had fallen in love with the charming princess Ratnavati of Bhangarh. Since there was no way by which he could attain her, he decided to use black magic. He enchanted the oil intended to be used by her, such that the mere touch of the oil would hypnotize the princess, and she would surrender herself. However, the tantrik's plan failed as the princess learned of his intentions, and she threw the oil away. The oil touched a stone, and the stone, rolling towards the wicked tantrik, crushed him. While dying, Singhia cursed the palace with the death of all who dwelt in it. The very next year there was a battle between Bhangarh and Ajabgarh and Ratnavati died and even the town ruined.

Nandini- my god!!! This is scary...

Navya- bichari uss rajkumari ki kya galti thi...

Mukti- exactly!!! Why she had to die....

Sahil- well yeh sb toh nai pta pr it's said ke aaj tk koi bhe yaha bass nai paya.... many a times the government and even in the olden times the architectures tried to rebuilt the palace but every time it would collapse down...