No, I didn't drug myself, I was forced. I repress tears.

He sigh, Thank you very much, for not doing that. He hugged me. And I hiss. Are you hurt ?
I nodded my head.
Where ?
I sigh, my back. He tried to touch it, NO don't it really hurts. I said

But let me see, he said and I raised my shirt. You are bruised. He said.

But you can just tell him, that I said the truth. I said.

Okey will try, he went downstairs.

----------------------------

The door slammed opened and Zack sat on my bed and sigh.

What did he say ? I asked paying full attention.

I should leave before he smack me, he said really pissed.

I got up, don't tell me Oliver can spank you, I said ready to....

Y-yeah, he can he does it a lot when I was a teenager. He blush a little.

I wanted to laugh but, when last did he spank you ? I ask while seating beside him.

I guess when I was 18, he said blushing a little. I smiled at that.

What did you do ? I asked

WO what is this twenty questions ? Let's stop here. He said.

Dad am sorry for what I said yesterday. I said looking at my feet that weren't touching the floor yet.

Em I know

I got up and hugged him, I pick my stuff and was about to leave but he pull my wrist.

No so fast mister, you yelled at me, that was really mean. He said with a smirk.

No please don't, he pull my over his lap.

If you keep struggling I will use the paddle. He said as I stop struggling.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK !

Ow, he pulled me up, and I rub the stings.

This hurt like bitch ! SLAP ! Ow why did you hit my mouth, I covered my mouth with my hands.

Don't curse, he said gently pulling me in a hug. I smiled at him and hugged back I kissed him on the cheek, and he did the same.

Thank you dad, although you
Left but now that you are back I know things will be good. I got off his lap and we went
downstairs.

Am ready, i said and we made our way through the front door to the car. I was happy to seat at the front with Zack.

We pull in the parking lot, we got out and I followed Tristan and Dylan, I don't wanna come cross Jamie and his band. Since Tristan is in the same grade with me,  I remain stitch to him.

Every body has a curse and hobby, so each one of you are going to name his or her curse. Said Mr James our English teacher.

Doctor, engineer, accountant, pharmacist, lawyer, architect, designer. Everyone said remaining me.

Mr. Johnson ? I stood up and remain silent, he shoot me a look.

I don't know ? I shrugged my shoulder. Everyone started laughing.

Is OK class, you write and essay on what you will like to become, class, then you come and read it in front of the class. And they all nodded. I was frozen. Tristan dragged me out of the class, I didn't noticed the bell rang. He ate lunch and everything went well, till school was over. I had detention so I stayed behind while Dylan and Tristan went home, my detention teacher miss perry and I are friendly now, I read quietly in my detention room, till detention was over then I tell her bye and walked home. Today was different when I was walking guess who I saw, all alone in street it was getting dark.

Hey dude we will teach you a lesson jamie and his band caught me, I tried to break free but I was too small. Jamie punched my nose and blood dropped from my nostrils. I hit his stomach with my leg, then stomped on the toes of the guys holding me, I ran as fast as I can, the lost me, I think the football training have some little advantages. I was in few blocks to our house. When this black van park in my front, it almost knocked me down, some men wearing black grab me I tried to run but they kicked me. I gasp for air, then they tired me and threw me in the back of the car.

I was dead scare, I have been kidnapped, what are they going to do to me ? Will they kill me ? Will I ever hug Zack again ? Will I ever see my family ? Oh no let it be a dream.

To be continued..............

Hi guys love the suspense ? Read the next chapter to find out what happens next, will frank die ? Or who kidnapped him ? If you are quick to answer these questions I will dedicate your name to the next chapter. By Luna
Don't forget to vote and comment.