Seventeen

Billie

"Lexi."

Nothing.

"Babe."

Not a sound.

"Alexis Isabella Ackerman!"

"Jesus Christ, what?" she asks with a laugh and finally looks up from the physics textbook that's laying open in front of her on the bed.

"I'm bored," I whine and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"You should do something about that," she says simply before looking down at her book again. Her eyebrows furrow together in concentration and I smile because I just think it's so cute when she does that. She just looks cute right now in general, with her hair up in a messy bun and a dorky 'Math Club 2017' shirt on that I love to tease her about.

Although, as cute as she looks, I'm getting restless. She's been studying for over an hour, and I've been waiting patiently for some attention that I now worry is never going to come. Time to take matters into my own hands.

I move closer to her then sit up on my knees so I can swing one leg over her body and straddle her back while she lies on her stomach. She doesn't react much, her eyes remaining glued to the book in front of her.

"You know..." I start and lean down so my front is pressed against her back and my lips are by her ear. "We're home alone."

"That's interesting," she mumbles nonchalantly, but I can see the smirk tugging at her lips as she keeps reading her textbook.

I roll my eyes and nuzzle into her neck, where I place teasing kisses along the soft skin. I feel her shiver slightly when I kiss a certain spot so I focus on that, lightly sucking and nipping until she moans softly and I'm sure a mark is forming.

"Bil...I gotta study," she mumbles.

"But I need you," I whisper into her ear then bite her earlobe gently, which earns another moan.

She groans before suddenly shutting her book and pushing it off the bed so it hits my bedroom floor with a thud. She then rolls over under me so we can look at each other, and I smirk triumphantly when I see the lust in her eyes.

"This is why I didn't want to come over during finals prep," she grumbles and moves her hands to my hips so she can grip them and flip our positions suddenly, which earns a little squeal of surprise from me.

"Lex-"

"Shh," she cuts me off and presses her lips to mine harshly, which earns no complaints from me. I like when she gets like this.

I kiss her eagerly, tangling my fingers into her hair while her hands push my shirt up then explore my newly exposed skin. When I pull my lips away to catch my breath she wastes no time in moving her own to my neck and my eyes flutter shut at the feeling. One of her hands suddenly moves down and teasingly tugs at the waistband of my sweats before slipping inside, making me gasp.

"I can already feel how wet you are," she muses as she slowly rubs over my thin panties, and I can feel her smirking against my neck. "So needy."

"Just for you," I mumble and pull her in for a kiss again.

We kiss heatedly which contrasts the slow, teasing movements of her hand inside my sweatpants. She teases the edge my panties as if she's about to slip inside then moves away, making me whine in frustration every time she does it.

"Lexi," I whine against her lips and buck my hips up.

"Beg," she mumbles back while pulling back to look into my eyes and I instantly blush, but don't hesitate to do as instructed.