Six

Alexis

"You got my money?" I ask as I lean against the wall behind me, eyeing the guy in front of me up and down.

He's way taller than me, but that's not really hard considering I stand at a whopping 5'7. He's in shape but not buff, and I've noted from our previous interactions that he's pretty clumsy, so I doubt he knows much when it comes to hand to hand.

That means he probably has a gun, or at least a pocket knife.

My eyes trial down farther to his waist band and, yup, gun. I can see the outline through his grey t-shirt.

Noted.

He snorts in amusement. "You're cute when you try to act all tough," he mocks and I clench my jaw. "And nah, I don't have your money. Gimme another week."

"I kinda want it now though," I say and push myself off the wall, strolling over to him casually. "So give me what you owe me, and I'll be on my way."

He smirks and looks down at me as I stand in front of him.

"You trying to be threatening? Because it's not working," he mumbles and see his eyes rake up and down my body before settling on my lips. Gross.

Evan is one of my least favorite clients, but also one of the most reliable. He's a total sleaze who always has something sexual and creepy to say about me, and sometimes he touches me inappropriately, but the dude has given me thousands over the past months, so I bite my tongue and let it slide. I've been dealing to him for about 6 months now, and I never had a problem with him paying up until just recently. I trusted him to pay me back within a week like he always does, but for some reason he's decided to step out of line.

"Last chance, give me my money," I say firmly and his smirk fades, turning into a scowl.

"I'm not afraid to hit a little girl, so I'd back the fuck off if I were you," he warns and pushes me back which makes me smirk.

"Oh, I'm so glad we have to do this the hard way," I say with a chuckle before suddenly bringing my fist up, hooking it under his chin hard.

He stumbles backwards and grunts in paint but rebounds faster than I was expecting, lunging forward and sending me to the ground with him on top of me.

He throws three lighting quick punches to my face and I can feel my nose instantly start bleeding, my lip split, and a slight stinging around my eyebrow, but I don't feel much pain just yet.

I bring my knee up hard between his legs, hitting him right where the sun don't shine. He groans and his face turns bright red as he stops his hits, allowing me to shove him off of me.

I get on top of him and throw a few too many punches in his face, letting off some steam from all the times he'd grab my ass without permission and call me gross names and make sexual comments.

I reach into his waistband and take his gun then spit in his bloody and bruised face as I get up.

As he lays on the concrete groaning I reach into his pocket and fish out his wallet, quickly counting the bills inside while he keeps writhing around in pain.

"Not enough," I mumble and look down at him. "Three days. Next time it'll be Jonah instead," I say simply before walking off towards my car.

When I get into my car I toss Evan's gun and wallet into my glove box before slumping back in my seat with a sigh.

I start to come down from the Adrenaline high and realize the amount of pain I'm in. Dude can pack a punch, and he got three good ones in my face before I had a chance to react.