"You are much better than Madeline."

Nicholas.

I finally scream. I am able to move, Raphael or Nicholas are nowhere to be seen.

My clothes are on.

It was all a dream. Just a dream.

I scream again when my door is bursted open. Jade is half naked with a sword on her hand.

"Your majesty! We heard you scream!" She scans the whole room, looking for any threats.

"Sorry it was just a nightmare." I assure Jade.

She lowers her sword and fixes her dress.

"Would you like me to stay with..." before she finishes her sentence Ares bursts into the room.

"What's going on?" He runs over towards me and checks me for injuries.

"Nothing I just had a nightmare." Ares than picks me up and holds me to his chest. I can feel his heart beat going fast.

I feel safe and secure in his arms.

I never saw when Jade left the room. I hold on to Ares. His strong arms holding me tight.

"Was it that bad?" Ares asks me.

I don't want to tell him my dream. I don't think is a good idea.

He wipes away a tear I didn't know I shed. When did I start crying.

Ares tries to kiss me but I deny him again. I am not ready after that nightmare.

"Danny I have apologized to you. How long are you gonna make me suffer?"

If I kiss him I know that I'll freak out and remember the dream.

"I am sorry, I am still a bit shaken up. About everything and including the dream I just had."

"Danny I really need you." I can tell he is suffering. I want to but I am scared. I don't want the dream to come true. I am terrified. This was Raphael's doing somehow. I know it, but how? And how did Nicholas show up?

I don't know I can't control my dreams, but as far as I know. Jade told me devils and angels can enter dreams. So I know Raphael entered mines.

But Nicholas is dead. Unless Raphael is messing with me.

"Danny?" Ares takes me from my thoughts.

I kiss him. I try not to think about my dream as I let Ares make love to me. I try to do things opposite of the dream.

Ares takes my mind away showing me the love he has for me.

Maybe I should forgive him. It was all Nicholas plan.

Maybe I should let him back into my life.

I do love him. No matter how much I try to hate him I can't. He is someone I have come to love, even after when he raped me. I started to love him. The way he appreciated and supported my powers.

Even when he let me change the rules. He has always have my back. He is the king of the hell. Ruler of the underworld. Yet he has let me rule. Without hesitation, he has let me take control of things. Maybe he is tired or maybe not, but actions speak louder than words.

Yes he betrayed me, but he has proven to me how sorry he is. We almost had child.

So why am I holding back.

Am I scared?

Yes, of coarse. I don't want to get hurt again, yet it wasn't his fault.

I just have to maybe give him a chance.

"What are you thinking about, you have been really quite." I was laying on top of Ares. Feeling his heartbeat against me. It is really relaxing.

I stare at his beautiful face. His piercing blue eyes staring back at me.

I get up and move closer to his face. I lean down and kiss him. His arms wrapping around me. Holding me close to his body.

His kisses have always given me goosebumps. I finish the kiss and stare back at him.

"I was thinking about you, and me." He raises his eyebrow. "I want to give us another try."

His smile makes him look soft and gentle not mean and dangerous.

We both laugh and kiss. Spending the whole night making love.

Yet I was feeling like we were being watched.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!