Chapter 12

(A/n: vote, comment, share, and enjoy!)

Previously on diabolik lovers:

Reiji's p.o.v

"Maybe she's the girl he's talking about." When I turn to the voice, I saw the good-for-nothing on the couch, as usual he was laying down. "Why didn't you inform me earlier?" He just shrugged. "You didn't ask." Once again I sighed. "Let's take this to the living room, the entrance is not a place to have a conversation." We walked to the living room, where Laito, Subaru, kanato, and Sayori were. 'I thought she was asleep?' "Nfu~ who is this?" Laito flirtuously asked. "Reiji-sama!" Sayori pounces on me, which startled me a little. I smiled and Pat's her head, with her arms around me. "Did you sleep well?" I asked and she nods happily. "Who is she?" Sayori asked, pointing to the blonde girl.

"She's a sacrificial bride."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd p.o.v

"A sacrificial What?" Sayori asks, tilting her head to the side. "A sacrificial bride.  Brides that are given to us to kill." Ayato explains to her but sadly, Reiji covered her ears. "He said, we can't kill her." Shu breaks in. "What?! Why not?!" Ayato lashes out. "He just said not to, he didn't tell why." Shu replies. "Reiji-sama?" Sayori looked up at Reiji, with the brothers talking in the background. "What is it, pet?" She removed his hands from her ears. "Even though you placed your hands over my ears, I can still hear you..." this alarmed the brothers. "You did...?" Reiji asked dumbfounded. He was shooked for a moment. 'Right, she's half vampire...'  he sweat dropped to himself. "Since she will be living with us and you heard what we said, we might as well tell you." Reiji sighed.

"Sacrificial brides are humans that one of us will marry. The one who is able to be married to that sacrificial bride, will gain strength and will have the power to kill father, so much to his desire. Once the married one kills father, he will gain the throne of the vampire king." Somehow, when Sayori heard that one of her master will marry the sacrificial bride, her heart felt heavy. "What's that look on your face, neko-Chan? Are you sad that we will have to marry bitch-Chan?" Laito smiled at her worriedly yet playfully. "Laito, stop that vulgar language!" Reiji scolds Him gravely. "Don't worry, doll. I will love no one but you." Kanato said to her, with a soft smile. This comforted Sayori. "R-really?" She asked hopefully. "Yes, when the others go and leave you for other women, I will forever be by your side. We will forever be together and we'll get married. Then we will have MANY children and have a big house!" Kanato exclaimed cheerfully, then looked at his brothers menacingly. 

Sayori- who didn't even realize what her master meant- nods happily. The others glared at Kanato. 'That brat...' they all thought. "Okay, Let's get over with this, I am Reiji, the second son. That dead-beat there is Shu the eldest son. The third son is Ayato." Reiji cued And Ayato smirked at the blonde girl. "You will be ore-sama's soon, chinchinachi." He said. "Kanato is the fourth son." Kanato glared at yui. "Don't you dare lay a finger on my doll, you filthy mortal!" The human girl flinched at his tone and backed away. "Laito is the fifth son and the youngest of the triplets." Laito smiled at her flirtatiously, licking his lips. "I can't wait to have a taste, bitch-Chan~" Subaru looked at him with disgust. "Urusai! Hentai!" He yelled. "That's the last son, Subaru." Reiji said as the blonde girl looked at him. "Tch!" Subaru glared at her and left. 

"Who....is she?" She asked, pointing at Sayori. "Don't ask for people's name without telling them yours, mortal." Shu butts in. "Such deplorable manners." Reiji sighs in disappointment. "I-I'm Yui Komori..." she introduced. "Her name is Sayori. She's in our care. If you dare harm her, we won't hesitate to punish you. Ayato, take her to her room." Once the two (yui and Ayato) left, Reiji turned to Sayori. "What do you want to do? I still have free time till dinner time." He asked with a soft smile. "Hmmmm..... I don't know..." she replied, looking down at her feet. "Is there anything your interested in?" Sayori shook her her head, saying: "nothing in particular.... but I do want to know about you, master Reiji." This warmed reiji's heart.

Diabolik lovers x OcOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara