Chapter 13

(Vote, share, comment, and enjoy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on diabolik lovers:

3rd p.o.v

The man on the shadows sighed and glared at the man in front of him. "Je ferai ce que je peux, vous feriez mieux de me donner ce que je veux après avoir terminé votre petite tâche." (I'll do what i can, you better give me what i want after i finish this little task of yours.) The other man chuckled to himself waving his hand. "Ouais, ouais, je te la donnerai quand j'en aurai fini." (Yeah, Yeah, I'll give her to you when I'm done with her.) upon hearing his reply, the man in the shadows stood up, revealing himself from the darkness.

) upon hearing his reply, the man in the shadows stood up, revealing himself from the darkness

"Assurez-vous de tenir vos promesses, Azura." (Make sure to fullfil your promises, Azura.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n: I noticed that most of the chapters ends with the oc and a Sakamaki brothers sleeping... I'm sorry but I really love sleeping soo much that I applied that habit onto this fanfiction... so, I'll try to end this chapter differently.)

-Afternoon- (evening in human time)

3rd p.o.v

Sayori was looking for Subaru. While looking around, she stumbles upon Yui. She glared at Sayori. "What are you doing here?" Yui asked, keeping her glare at the cat-eared girl. "I'm looking for Subaru-sama..." Sayori replied nervously. "Look here, Ayato is mine! And so as the others! Don't steal their attention from me!" Yui yelled and pushed Sayori. "Ittai...(ouch)" Sayori winced in pain as she kneeled and rub her backside. "What now? You gonna cry? You crybaby." Yui teased."Why are you doing this to me? I've done nothing to you." Yui rolled her eyes and flipped her hair. "Are you deaf? Didnt you hear from Reiji that I'm a bride? So I'm their fiance! I will marry them sooner or later, so keep you hands off my men, your just a pet!" She said then left.

'Your just a pet!' The human girl's words rang throught Sayori's head, making her heart sink. "I'm just a pet..." She whispered sadly. She then shook her head, shaking the thought off her head. "What am I saying!? Of course I'm a pet, I'm a cat for pete's sake!" She then walked away to look for her tsundere master. She looked around the rose garden. "White roses are pretty." She smiled as she squats down in front of the bush of porcelain flowers, admiring its beauty. 

Then suddenly, a voice boomed in. "What are you doing here?" She stood up and turned to see her albino master. "Oh....hello Subaru-sama. Why does everyone ask me that? Am I not wanted here? I would leave if so..." she asked with a frown. Subaru's furrowed expression softened, and turned into a worried one. "Why do you think that way? Your not like me. I'm...I'm a monster." He said downheartedly, placing a hand on top of Sayori's head.

"Why would you think that way, master?" Sayori looked up at him. "Why do you think your a monster? I mean, despite the intimidating look on your face, I know your kind. You just have to loosen up a bit and stop thinking negatively of yourself." As soon as he gets her point, he smiled and chuckled softly. But then he remembered something making him ask out loud: "But....how? My mother died because of me. She hated me." He looked Down with pain in his eyes. "Maybe she had a reason, something that makes her push you away in order to keep you safe or something, well, that's what I think. I mean, most mothers loves their children. I hope my mom feels the same way...." Sayori smiled sadly. "Come with me." Subaru suddenly pulled her by the arm, leading her somewhere.

Subaru's p.o.v

'Why am I doing this? Why am I taking her there?' I thought as my body moved on it's own. I clenched my jaw as I saw the tower coming into view. Once we're in front, I stopped running. "What's.....wrong master...? Why...did you...stop?" When I turned to Sayori, she was panting heavily. "I'm sorry for making you run." She shook her head, waving her hand. "I'm alright, master" She then smiled at me reassuringly. Feeling my face heating up, I looked away. "So, where are we?" 'What am I going to say?! Should I tell her?' I thought as panic starts to rise. 'Just tell her! Can't you see that she's trying to help you? At least give her a hand!' The other me yelled.

I sighed softly and decided to tell her. "My mother was locked up in that tower, she stayed there for a long time till she got out one time then died that day." I explained as I looked down. 

(A/n: I'm sorry if Christa died in this story, and I made all this up too ⬇️)

"Why was she locked up?" Sayori asked looking at me with interest and comfort. "That (Karlheinz) man married mother saying that he loved her. Mother believed him and loved him with all her heart. But, after she gave birth to me, she discovered that he had two other wives and had children with them. And he told her that he was using her to bare a son that who will soon get married and have the power to kill him and take over the throne of the vampire king. Mother was broken and confused, but above all, she was raged. Mother was a powerful vampire, so that's what made him lock her up there. Seeing me reminded her that she was tricked by that man and that the memories they had together was all a lie. That's why she hated me, I reminded her so much of him." I gritted my teeth. 

The memory of mother glaring at me from the tower made my eye water. "You May resemble or remind her of him but you are not a monster. You are Subaru Sakamaki. My tsundere master. *mutters* I should not have said that. You are your own man, so don't think that your mother hated you. 'She loves you.'

(Flashback)

Mother was laying on the ground filled with white roses, with blood dripping from her mouth. She smiled at me. "I love you." She said.

(Present)

"She.....loves me...." I stared at the tower feeling the tears dripping from my face. And the big weight on my shoulders were gone. My heart felt light. 'I don't feel the pain anymore...the guilt.....the hate.....' I stood there staggered with the sudden leave off the negative emotions in my heart. I didn't know that all those feelings can be swept away but just 3 words. 'She did this....she changed me...'

3rd p.o.v

Subaru hugged Sayori tightly. Burrowing his head on the crook of her neck, crying. "Thank you...." he whispered to her ear, making her return his embrace. "I did nothing.... I just said an opinion." She chuckled nervously. Subaru faced her. He looked at her directly in the eyes. "No one was able to change me....but you, thank you..." He leaned in and......

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

If you want to know what's gonna happen, pls proceed thought the next chapter! Thank you!!!!