Chapter 3

Previously on Diabolik lovers:

"Oi! Don't touch what's yours truly's! I'm the only on-!" Ayato was cut off by the screaming from outside the limo.

....

....

....

....

....

"Well, this is going to be great." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd p.o.v

The Sakamaki brothers first stepped out of the limo. Sayori was hiding behind Shu, afraid of the crowd. "Aieeee! It's Shu Sakamaki! I love you Shu!" A fan girl cried.

"Laito! Make me yours!" Another said. "Kanato, Your sooo cute!" Then another said. At this point, Sayori was terrified, the screaming and yelling reminded her of the days when she was sold at the auction. When the fan girls saw her, they all glared at her, murmuring at each other.

"Who is that? How dare she come close to the Sakamaki brothers!" They said. Then another one stepped in saying- "Yeah, and look at her face, and why is she wearing an eye patch? She looks weird and ugly." The glares reminded her of the ones that the people that abused her.

Sayori gripped on Shu's shirt tighter, getting his attention. "What's wrong?" He asked. "They remind me of the people from before..." With that, Shu hugged her, and whispered in her ear: "Dont worry about that... they're just fan girls...I won't let them hurt you." And kissed her on the forehead.

The fan girls saw his display of affection and gone haywire. "Shu kissed her?! Why can't he kiss us?!" Reiji got irritated and took Sayori from Shu' arms and pulled her in his and lead her inside the campus. Shu 'tch-ed' and teleported, without the fan girls noticing. 

Reiji lead Sayori to her class. "First class: You and Subaru will have Chemistry together, then next , you and the triplets will have english and p.e together and last you will have science and math with me and Shu, if he would even attend." Sayori looked around, looking for someone.

"Where is Subaru?" She asked, while tilting her head to one side. "He will be here shortly. After class, one of the triplets or all of them will come pick you up for your next class." Reiji said and walked away, heading to his fist class.

Soon after, Subaru arrived, with a suprised look on his face. "Hi Subaru! We're having chemistry together!" Sayori said softly, smiling at him sweetly.

"Y-yeah, whatever." He said and entered the classroom. When she followed after, all of the students eyes were on her. Sayori lowers her head and followed after Subaru, tugging on his sleeve. Subaru noticed and looked at her.

"Y-your can sit beside me, if you want. It's not that I want to." He whispered to her shyly, making Sayori's nervousness ease a little. "Ok, thank you, Subaru." She said sweetly, making Subaru blush.

Then the teacher entered, standing on the platform,facing the students. "Everyone, as some of you noticed, we're having a new student today. Please stand up and introduce yourself." The teacher said, motioning at Sayori. Sayori hastily stood up introducing herself. "I'm Fujiwara Sayori, I hope we could be friends..." She said nervously, tugging on the Hem of her skirt.

"Aww, she's cute! And shy!" One of the boys said. "Does anyone have a question for Fujiwara-san?" The teacher asks. Then most of the boys and few of the girls raised their hands.

"Why do you wear an eyepatch?" A girl asks. "Uhh...its personal..." then the next student, which is another girl, asks: "What's your relationship with the Sakamaki's?" She asked threateningly. "Uhh..." Sayori knew that she can't tell her past carelessly to these strangers.