Chapter 2

(a/n: just change the eye and hair color. Thanks.)

Previously on diabolik lovers:

"Look what you've gotten yourself into, it looks like you need to be punished~"

—Beginning of the Chapter 2—

Sayori's p.o.v.

Punishment....? I tilt my head in confusion. Shu sat up and picked me up from my waist and placing me on his lap. Then I suddenly feel ticklish around my upper waist.

"Hahahahah AHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA! S-stop! P-pwease! Stahhhhhp.....hahahahaha!" I laughed and struggled to escape Shu's strong arms. Then his hand moved up below my armpits. "Muahahahhaha! Stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I plead.

"You forgot something. You should say 'I'm sorry, Shu-sama.'" (A/n: well, he's ooc. Sorry for that.) 'As long as he stops.' "I'm sorry Shu-sama! Forgive mehehehehehehe!" Then he finally stopped. 

Shu's grip loosened and I ploped on the bed, breathless

Shu's grip loosened and I ploped on the bed, breathless. Then I hear him chuckling softly. "You sounded like a goat." I looked at him and pouted.

"Your the one who started it." He said, smiling softly. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." The door opened revealing Subaru with a scowl on his face.  "Dinner is ready." After that, he disappeared. Shu sighed, with an irritated look on his face. "I'm sorry for not letting you sleep. You can use me as a pillow later as my apology." He looked at me with a satisfied face then stood up with me.

He placed an arm on my waist then he teleported to the dining room. "Neko-Chan is here. Why don't you sit beside me~?" Laito appeared and hugged me from behind. "Laito, she will sit beside Subaru. You go back to your seat." Reiji said sternly. All of us sat down and the butlers and maids served the food in front of us.

I thanked the maid who served me food and gave her a warm smile. The servants left and Reiji called me. "Why bother thanking a mere servant?" He asked. I looked at my food and smiled.

"She may be a mere servant but her effort counts and I'm thanking her for that, and plus, I don't want her to feel like we don't care about a single thing about her doing her job." I, then heard someone chuckle. "How is she able to care about her job? A mere servant does her/his job because his/her master says so." Reiji said, taking a bite of his food.

"So you guys are vampires, right?" I asked."Neko-Chan found out.... that's no fun..." Laito pouts. "Yes we are, I see no point in not telling you, since your not a mere human, are you not?" His question made me choke on the piece of shrimp on my mouth. Subaru hands me a glass of water.

I gave him a mall smile and thanked him before answering Reiji.

"Well, I just recently discovered my cat form two years ago. So, I don't really know a single thing about my kind? I don't even know a single thing about my family, even my parents, well all I know about them is that their dead, Soo, there's no helping it. All I have to do now is survive."